1- Broken heart

The soft moonlight is shining over the broken man, walking slowly without direction.

He's drunk.

The legs are shaking, finding no way to go. The bad memories are hitting him over and over again.

But somehow he manages himself and sits down on the lonely street.

The night is so cold like his heart. Why life is so cruel to him, taking away every happiness of his life.

The wind and its smell remind him when he first met with the person he loves.

His eyes are seeking comfort everywhere but there's nothing that can comfort him. Every single thing reminds him of that person he loves.

But what that person did just broke him into pieces, cheated on him, left him without saying anything.

He used to love him then why did he do this? He's willing to be patient with him, to endure every single pain then why, why did he have to break him like this?

Whatever just happened within a few days it's unbelievable to him. He doesn't want to live like this, he just wants to die. Maybe after death he can rest in peace, escaping this hell he's in right now.

He cried but there's no one to wipe away his tears. He didn't know when he passed away.

The next morning he found himself in his house, laying on bed. Suddenly the door opens

"Ah..Jeff, you woke up. Why didn't you call me?" said his best friend Build with a worried tone.

"I'm ok, Biu."

"You ok?! You never drink alcohol. You always hated it but look at you right now. You got drunk and ended up on the street. What's wrong with you? Stop doing this please. I'm worried about you."

"I'm ok. Don't worry.... By the way, how did I end up here? I clearly remember that I was on the road." Jeff asked in confusion.

"Someone found you laying on the street . He checked your phone and called me. Then I drove you home. But when I reached there the person was gone."

Jeff is silent, listening. His beautiful eyes have sorrows.

"Jeff...why are you doing this? Why are you ruining your life for that bloody busterd? Why don't you start again? You have the talent of singing. Please carry your dreams. Everything will be alright. Trust me."

Don't know if Jeff heard everything or not. He's lost in his thoughts again. Biu stopped talking because he knows it's too hard for him to make Jeff understand. Biu sighed heavily and pated Jeff's shoulder and left.

After few days _

Biu is taking care of his heart broken friend. Trying his best but no use. Jeff is not taking his food properly or sleeping. Drinking too much. He already lost so much weight.

Biu even  inform Jeff's parents about his condition but if Jeff knows about this, he will kill him.

Biu is making breakfast for Jeff and the doorbell rings.

Jeff's parents are here. He's not receiving his phone for several days so they're here to meet with him.

Jeff comes downstairs.

"Suadeekhab Pa. Suadeekhab Ma."

"Oh, Son, are you ok? Why are you not answering our calls? You know we're worried for you." Said his mom while giving him a warm hug.

"I'm ok Ma."

"Are you going to handle our businesses with your brother or not?" Asked his Pa with a strict tone.

"Are you here to talk about this thing again?"

"Son, please listen to your Pa. Look at you. We can't see you like this."

"But Ma you know I want to build my career in the music profession. I've already told you guys several times. Then why are you guys still pushing me to handle the family business? P'Apo is already handling the business right."

"Again you're saying this thing. Your brother is handling but he still needs some break. He's looking after all sites alone. Can't you help him out? And about your music career, you're just wasting your time.

What you've done for the last 3 years, huh? You've done nothing except run after your lover. Where's he? And what are you right now? Drinking and sleeping all day. This is how you're going to build your career?...

That's why we're worried about you. We want you to have a better life, you fool. Why don't you understand this simple thing?" Jeff's father burst out everything on him with anger.

"Honey, please stop. He's still young. Why are you saying these things right now? Give him some time. Please calm down, please." His mother is trying to control his father.

"He's already mature enough to understand my words. He's just a fool not to understand that people are using him for their own benefits and he's locking up himself, crying like a child. I'm already so disappointed in him. Tell him to cut off this childishness and to be responsible about his duties…I'm waiting outside. Come quickly."

His father left. His mother kept looking at him for a few moments and then gave him a hug, caressed his cheeks.

"Son, I know it's difficult for you but you have to accept the Truth. Think about it carefully and let me know your final decision. I'll talk with your father. You're strong. You have to overcome everything by yourself. You have to achieve your dreams."

Jeff nodded and his mother gave a kiss on his forehead and left.

Jeff is still standing like a statue. He's sad and angry too. He's sad because he lost everything because of his blind love and he's angry because he's ruining his life because of someone who never loved him.

Biu comes closer to him.

"Hey buddy…don't be sad na. Please start a new life. Chase your dream and you'll find happiness. And someday you'll find the right person in your life too."

"Thanks Biu."

They hugged each other.

Jeff now set his mind because he has to start again. He'll not be sad anymore.

______________________________

Hi!!! Here I'm again with a new BibJeff ff.
Please support this ff too.
Thanks for reading.