Epilogue: Third Times A Charm

(Percy's POV)
(3.5 years later)

I sat back in my chair, watching her sleep gently.

It has been a hectic three and a half years. I got married, to the girl of my dreams. We now live together. Like one big happy family.

The twins are growing up to fast. They will turn nine soon, which is absolutely crazy.

Everything is perfect. About eight months ago, Beth told me she was pregnant. I've never been more excited. She's staying in California with me, they will be no more separating our kids ever again.

We also told our families our crazy lie not long after we got back together. My mom so so poised that she has two grandchildren she didn't even know about, so she spoils Kat (and Amber too, but not quite as much) all the time now. She says she's been making up for all of the forgotten birthdays and Christmasses.

I come out of my thoughts, watching my beautiful wife and our gorgeous little baby sleep together in the hospital bed. Our daughter was born five hours ago and I already know that I will protect her with my life, just as I will and do with the twins.

This is our second chance at happiness, which is something that not everyone gets so I'm not going to waste it.

"Dad!" I hear two little yells as the door to the room squeaks open.

I stand up. The twins, who are now closer than ever at nine years old, jump into my arms, forcing me back into the chair. My mother follows in behind the girls and I give her a small smile. She smiles back.

Later, once both mine and Annie's families have come and gone, taking the twins with them, I lay in the hospital bed next to my wife, who held the newborn in her arms.

"I love you," I whispered into the little baby's ear. We still haven't decided what we want to name her yet, but we know that it will come to us.

I swear neither Annie nor I have wiped the smile off of our faces all day. Gods, I wish this feeling could last forever.

"I think she loves you too," Annie says, gently putting our daughter in my arms.

And just like that, I knew that Annabeth Jackson was the best person on the planet and the only one for me.

So, ladies and gentlemen, if there is anything you can take away from mine and Annabeth's story it's that second chances are always available, you just have to look for them.

The End.