Chapter 28 ♥️ Do We Need A Title, Reader?

Sigh, what is there to be done now? The bed was fine, nothing remarkable, nothing I can complain about. Sleeping will pass the time. I trust a time cut will be shown, if not, sorry to bother you with meaningless dreams. Let us start a new chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Voilà! New chapter! 28, I'm sure humans have related this number with a bundle of philosophical and spiritual meanings that are so vague that they apply to everything and everyone, making you fall under the impression there's a deeper meaning or reason. It's funny how often you manipulate your own kind.

As I said previously, a time skip was brought upon us. I'll get ready for work, but don't expect me to do much, I didn't do all of this to clean some castle.

I'm sure you miss your love interest but I'm certain he'll appear, one way or another. For my benefit or for my doom. Call me pesimist, but besides having most control out of this situation I feel like this won't go how I want it to go. I'm the antagonist, aren't I? This book isn't about me, I just hope whoever decided to bring me to their creation have mercy for me, if it isn't too much to ask for.

Well, I'll have to see how this goes, as for now, I'm still here, so let's do what I planned. I believe you don't even know what I'm going to do, my apologies, allow me to explain.

I plan to find a way to show these people the truth, all of this, this book you're reading for entertainment, tell them that they are nothing but words, numbers in a website's code. What a tragic fate, still better than the void nonetheless...

For this I need not only access and power, but my body back. I plan to either drive the right people insane or make them all go to sleep, temporarely. I can find a way to make my body back with the right blueprints, time, and materials. 

Why do I want to do this I can hear you ask? I may be consicious of the situation, but I don't want to be here. I've suffered enough, and I'm certain that I'll probably achieve nothing, as always, I'll remain a core memory. Hilarious.

I'm not saying I want to go into your world, but maybe freedom? Is making our own choices that much to ask for? Am I a villain if I only want the betterment of people? I know how Jevil and Y/N feel, I truly want to help, but my methods seem rather... Questionable, I don't blame them, my actions have always been suspicious. It's what happens when you're willing to do what other people categorize as unmoral.

Now that I think about it, some of you might not even know me. Worry not, you don't need to know my past, it's irrelevant here as far as I know. For the people that do know, I hope you can understand my desires, if not, I truly don't care.

 --------     -------              ----- -------           -------------       ------------          ------       ----         ---- ----------    -------

------    -----   ----------           ---            ------ ------       ----------               ---                 -------       ------------

--------             ----    --------         -----------      ----- ----            --------               ---                     -----------                --

3rd Person POV

Jevil woke up slowly, he felt like he had slept for the first time in ages, which might've been true. As he opened his eyes he realized the familiar room he was in. His room. And not that sad jailcell. He remembered the events of yesterday and a small feeling of euphoria overcame him, it went away soon enough when he remembered the rest of events. Your possession was what troubled him the most.