11-20

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 011

HIS "SOULMATE TACTIC" HAD WORKED!

Xie Ruhang began to doubt his own judgement when he was shaken by the comments, and the article was updated.

The protagonist simply blows up the gang member, touches the body, picks up the equipment, dismantles it, reassembles it, makes a new weapon and goes to the black market to sell the new weapon to make his first buck.

He used the money to buy inhibitors and raw materials for weapon making, and was going to make a batch of his own weapons for sale again and again.

Yes, the protagonist is a weapon making genius held back by money. He was muddled before he split into an omega, with only knowledge of mechanics and weapon making in his head, but struggled with the lack of money to buy materials to put his hands to practice.

The only small blaster was also made of rags that had been rummaged through the rubbish heaps over the years and was not very powerful.

When he is transformed into an omega and encounters a rape, the protagonist's mind suddenly clears and he remembers his birth mother, an omega who was raped to death by a strange alpha in a slum alley.

At that time he was too young to see it happen, unable to stop it, and witnessing his mother's death hit him so hard that for years he was half mad fighting with dogs for food, only finding a moment of clarity when reading books on mechanics.

But all that has changed since today.

Anger woke him up and filled his thin body with a constant source of strength. He finally understood that running away would not solve anything, that scum alpha would not disappear because of running away, that these scum were everywhere and that tragedies were happening all the time!

He wants to change all this, and if he cannot change it, then he chooses to destroy it.

He was alone in the world, with nothing left but this life and a heart full of rage!

Xie Ruhang looked slightly stunned as he was once again touched by the anger between the lines ......

Even for a man like him, there was a moment when his blood was hot, boiling hot from rage.

But why did Tang Bai write about his anger ......

...... Tang Bai, what kind of person is it?

Advertisement

At the end of the second chapter the mob discovers the disappearance of its members, but slum deaths are commonplace and only the brother of that mob member insists on investigating his brother's death.

The comments section exploded with.

"Blown up blown up blown up? Shocked my whole family? The main character is shark-afflicted?"