61-70

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 061

CHIEF

After the physical fitness class, Tang Bai felt like a wreck. While the other alpha students went to the canteen to eat after class, Tang Bai sat on the mat in the gym and did not want to move.

"Hey~"

Tang Bai looked up bewildered to see the little omega's of the Etiquette Academy poking their heads out of the door and giving him soft smiles.

Her amber eyes lit up as if by a light, Tang Bai happily got up and joined the fragrant, soft group.

There were five people in the food delivery team, all five were from Tang Bai's class, they were pushing the food trolley, one of them was a surprise to Tang Bai, He Wang, an omega from their class who didn't fit in.

She wears glasses, dresses modestly, and although she is a culinary student, she is always a terrible cook.

On one occasion, Tang Bai went to the other's dormitory to deliver dessert, and he saw an unassembled mecha model on Ho Wang's desk, which he said was a toy he had put together for his alpha brother at home.

Tang Bai was not expecting Ho Wang to come to the Federal Military Academy to bring him food, and when he took a quick shower in the washroom and changed into his uniform, he could clearly feel Ho Wang giving him a few extra looks.

"Let's have a picnic in the cloud of flowers!" "Yes, yes!"

The cloud of flowers is a photo-op at the Federal Military Academy. The snow-white flower clusters are like silver silk tapestry, and the falling petals are scattered on the lush green grass, where the omega's of the Etiquette Academy spread picnic cloths and take food from under the food trucks.

With all the appetizers, canapés, desserts, main meals, side dishes and soups, Tang Bai was amazed by the way the food was laid out, "All this ...... Is this all for me alone?"

"I wasn't expecting to make so much, but everyone ended up making a lot of dishes ......"

The lunch was so generous that Tang Bai asked Xie Ruhang to come and share it with the group, with their permission.

When Xie Ruhang walked into the colourful grove of fallen flowers, she saw this scene before her eyes -

Tang Bai's head is resting on the shoulder of an omega and when he opens his mouth, peeled grapes are brought to his lips, while others gather around him in a starry crowd.

Advertisement

Tang Bai, who was treated like an emperor, was delighted: "The alpha's thought I couldn't do it, but when I scraped up to the top in one go, they were all amazed!"

The little omega's gathered in a group let out an unmistakable cascade of gasps.