111-120

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 111

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MECH AND WOOF WOOF SENBEI MECH

"What's going on? Li Songyun, this is outrageous! It's emptying the house without a word!" Admiral Gu said angrily.

Admiral Gu While investigating the CCTV footage, Gu Mian was alone, staring at a home that was suddenly unfamiliar to him.

Both Admiral Gu and Gu Mian like the retro-industrial look, with black and white colours clearly distinguished, and iron elements everywhere, with hard iron weapons playing the role of decorative paintings.

The general framework has not changed, and the style has even become more pronounced, as things that would have been out of place in Gu Family have been removed.

The cushions on top of the cold, hard, majestic chairs in the living room have been taken away, the soft fabric sofas have been removed, and the trinkets of glass, ceramics, woodwork and so on that were everywhere have disappeared.

He remembers that Li Songyun only dared to add a cushion at first: "Is it comfortable to sit on such a hard chair? Gu Mian, if you think the cushions are embarrassing, I'll put them away when we have guests, okay?"

First he added the cushions, then the carpet, then Li Songyun went further and chose the sofa, then Li Songyun had a baby, and he would say that the child liked the trinkets and he insisted on buying them back.

He looked quietly at Li Songyun who, as if a child whose heart had been read, added weakly, "If you don't like it, I'll throw it ......"

"Stay." He said to Li Songyun.

Li Songyun smiled with surprise at this, she was a smiling person during her first years of marriage and had a very nice smile.

Like the day Li Songyun married him, Li Songyun was smiling brightly.

Li Songyun bought a lot of stuffed animals in the bedroom in the name of the children's love, but when Gu Hongxuan grew up and said he didn't like them, Li Songyun put the dolls in the storage room in frustration.

Today his and Li Songyun's bedroom is even emptier, reduced to a king-size bed, an empty bedside table, a three-quarter empty wardrobe and black curtains draped forlornly across the floor, leaving the space detached and depressing.

It is a style he has always sought and he should be satisfied without the mix and match furniture that Li Songyun has acquired.

Gu Mian looks at the wedding photo in the frame, where only he is left, the alpha in the photo is arrogant and conceited, his icy gaze seems to mock him outside the frame.

Advertisement

*