81-90

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 081

I'VE DECIDED TO HAVE A SHOWDOWN WITH YOU

On the morning of the second day, the Department of Mechanics conducted a physical fitness test.

The order of the tests was optional and Tang Bai decided to start with a basic machine assessment.

The pretty little omega moved her wrists and, palms clenched, swung her fist at the sandbag-shaped testing machine!

"Ha!" Tang Bai let out a soft and loud stormy ho!

The white fist hit the sandbag machine so hard that the pale skin quickly flushed, and the machine shifted ungracefully by a tiny amount.

"Yes!!!" "Bravo!" "Good job!"

The mechanical class gave an extremely hilarious cheer.

Although Tang Bai's stats are tranquil compared to some of the awesome alpha's around him, Tang Bai has improved significantly from where he was a while ago.

What's more, Tang Bai's face was really cute when she was boxing. Although she didn't hit the amazing numbers, she hit the cadets with a cute blast and made everyone's blood boil!

Next Tang Bai went on to do sit-ups push-ups pull-ups sit-ups ......

In terms of flexibility, Tang Bai's figures were a clean sweep, his body soft as spaghetti and his pale pink fingertips pushing the cursor with ease.

"Excellent!" "You're definitely number one in this test Tang Bai!" "Bull!"

Tang Bai looked up happily, his little white and soft omega turned into a freshly baked bun, his forehead was sweating, his skin was white and red, his amber eyes were getting brighter and brighter, he smiled brightly at everyone who was there, "Thank you! Let's do it together!"

Regardless of his results, the encouragement and rainbow farts that wrapped around him like coloured bubbles and marshmallows during the fitness test made Tang Bai feel that he was not the only one working hard, but that the whole world was cheering him on.

Tang Bai then went through a series of tests such as games, rock climbing, etc. When he had finished, Tang Bai was the first to report to Xie Ruhang about his exams: "Brother Xie, I've finished, I just passed, but I'm satisfied! I'll try to get my marks back in tomorrow's exam! [Happy peacocking with the super snakeskin stick.

Advertisement

" Brother Xie, how did you do on your exams?"

Then he opened the chat screen with Xiao Cheng again: "Two days! Haven't you finished your quest yet? [cat aggravated.jpg]"

"Do you want to guess my fitness test score, there's a reward for a correct guess~"