1-10

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 001

TANG BAI IS OUT OF HIS MIND

The Federal Military Academy cafeteria.

Tang Bai sits at the table, unwrapping a second pack of wipes and wiping the table furtively as the sun shines through the window, adding to the sparkle of the 'Sea of Blue' around his neck.

The deep blue stone refracts brilliantly in the light and looks a different shade of blue at every angle, like the fickle waves of the sea.

Gu Tunan, her fiancé-to-be, sitting opposite Tang Bai, did not look at the sapphire, but frowned at the shimmering chain, his grey-blue eyes indescribably coloured with emotion, if I must say so ......

About the heartache of seeing a flower stuck in cow dung?

Although the wearer of the necklace is more delicate in appearance than the flower.

It is the latest magical material discovered by the Federation and is said to have temporal properties. Even Gu Tunan has only seen this rare metal once and Tang Bai has used it to make a necklace.

It's true that omega's like Tang Bai only know how to eat, drink and waste resources, and are nothing but beautiful.

A brief flash of contempt slid across that handsome, cold face.

Unlike most alpha people who like pretty vases, Gu Tunan's ideal type is a thrifty, independent and self-sufficient omega.

Not materialistic, with a rich spiritual world, innocent and not pretentious ...... Not a pampered omega like Tang Bai in any case.

When Tang Bai was about to open the third packet of wipes, Gu Tunan frowned slightly impatiently and said in a cold, hard tone, "Stop wiping, do you know the real value of this necklace around your neck?"

His tone is good, yet the characteristic superiority of the words spoils the listener's perception.

The wheedling little omega lifted her head, revealing a delicate, pretty little face.

The pretty amber pupils of his eyes were like sticky honey, and he looked at Gu Tunan with a slightly puzzled look, as if he didn't understand why his fiancé-to-be, who had never cared about his outfit, was suddenly asking questions.

Advertisement

In fact, Tang Bai was confused because why was Gu Tunan angry again?

How could he not see that Gu Tunan was bored with him when he was not blind?

Tang Bai goes to what is commonly known as a vase school or bridal school, but the class on 'how to read your partner's mind' is occasionally useful, as the teacher mentions that the frowning and nasal expression is a micro-expression of disgust.