131-134

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 131

HEY, MY BROTHER XIE IS BEAUTIFUL

The scene was very awkward for a while.

This was originally a matter of Pamela's cheating, not a small matter, not a big one, and it would have been fine if Pamela had been made a scapegoat and taken the blame.

As for Imperial Team's strong condemnation of Gu Tunan's cheating, well, Imperial Team was also blinded by Pamela.

However, Pamela is no longer the only one who can take the blame for the murder of the Federation's New Age elite.

The Imperial coach was sweating like a pig, he was about to ask his superiors for permission when he suddenly realised that the atmosphere around him was not right, he was sitting in the front row of the audience, surrounded by the Federation spectators.

When the Imperial player won against the Federation, the coach didn't dare to cheer loudly because if he did, the crowd would look at him wrong.

At that moment, the group of Federation spectators all turned their heads to stare straight at him, and the Imperial coach swallowed hard as he heard the hushed words from the crowd, "Almost all of our Federation's New Age elites died at the hands of the virus bugs the Empire dropped on them."

The Imperial coach suddenly realised that the pot was too big for him to fit into.

" Imperial Team Get out of the Mecha Cup!!!"

"We haven't forgotten the previous hunt! Didn't the Federation have enough dead elites back then?!"

"Were you guys responsible for the bug virus in the first place?!"

Angry spectators surrounded the Empire coach and Empire players, and Pamela, who was too far away, was not left out, as cups of water, food and anything else that could be thrown were viciously thrown in Pamela's direction.

A nibbled tomato fell from the sky, Pamela took a panicked step back, accidentally stepping on a banana peel on the ground, she lost her balance for a moment and fell on her back, and in the midst of the flurry of throwing objects she saw those dark, slightly bemused phoenix eyes.

It is hard to say whether those eyes were bored by the farce or by Pamela herself, but it is undeniable that the soul in those eyes was indifferent to the extreme.

She, on the other hand, had never even been qualified to enter those phoenix eyes.

Advertisement

*

#Empire player Pamela cheated with a bio-infection virus

#Imperial suspected of being behind the virus dropped on the Commonwealth Military Academy's chief test