51-60

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 051

I DON'T WANT YOUR ADORATION, I WANT YOUR LOVE

If you want to start a "business", you have to take it seriously.

Tang Bai lights the scented candles, undresses in the candlelight and soft music, lies down in the bathtub and sprinkles herself with rose petals, closes her eyes and thinks about what to wear on her first date with Xiao Cheng tomorrow and where to invite Xiao Cheng for dinner.

Tong Meng said a candlelight dinner at a restaurant under the sea is particularly romantic, after dinner you can go to a musical, and the pink flower garden is particularly good for photos ......

On the other side, Xie Ruhang roughly undresses and stands under the shower, taking a cold shower with his eyes closed, water dripping from his high brow bones onto his thick eyelashes, his sexy thin lips pursed as Xie Ruhang desperately thinks about how to ruin his meeting with Tang Bai tomorrow.

Seeing this time, it's time to dump the vest.

So Xiao Cheng must not leave too many fond memories of Tang Bai, or else Xiao Cheng will vanish from the world and live on in Tang Bai's increasingly glorified memories.

Make sure you screw up and make Tang Bai cry! Let Tang Bai know that the wild alpha on the roadside is no match for Xie Ruhang after all!

Tang Bai came out of the shower and gave himself a serious hair mask, a face mask, a lip mask and a glandular mask, then he went into the cloakroom and got stuck in a selection block with a room full of beautiful clothes.

Should I dress up in a more regal and elegant way? Or a little more youthful school drama?

Xie Ruhang rummages through a pile of bean curd to find two pieces of clothing that are a little dated, pondering whether he should go for the classic straight A-check shirt or the summer-only white old man vest.

In the same space and time, both of them are caught in a dressing disorder.

*

The next afternoon.

A blackened antique motorbike sped past like a hurricane under the hover car, the distinctive sound of its exhaust causing passers-by to subconsciously look up and follow the sound wave, only to see a flash of black paint reflecting the harsh daylight.

"What's that?"

Advertisement

"It's 206 years in the astrological calendar and there are still people riding motorbikes?!"

"The noise pollution is so bad."

"Shit, and a bit of a pull what's going on?"