41-50

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 041

THE UGLY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WANTS TO MEET GER FATHER-IN-LAW

Tang Bai looked at the list of preliminary results and couldn't take his eyes off the ID "Cheng Yangbin", the second place winner.

The IDs of the contestants in the mech building competition will be filled in by the contestants themselves, some will give their real names, others will give a code name or screen name.

If the name 'Cheng Yangbin' is true, then what a coincidence that he met the noble alpha who raped Lu An in the book.

Coincidentally, he scored one point higher than Cheng Yangbin, whose IDs were next to each other, one above the other, causing Tang Bai to feel physically nauseous.

Cheng Yangbin, whose presence in the military academy is felt as the head of the mechanical department, is a member of the council after graduation as a representative of the outstanding young mech builders, in which he and Bai Zhi are the two opposite factions.

While Bai Zhi advocated for the advancement of the omega, Cheng Yangbin exploited the interests of the omega and the common people.

It is also mentioned in the book that the Qin Family is actually a puppet of the Cheng Family, and that it is the Qin Family that holds the energy crystals and divides up the human resources of the slums, while in reality the Qin Family is supplying most of the benefits to the Cheng Family, and the Cheng Family's appetite for energy crystals is growing, and eventually they are even selling them to the Empire. The Cheng Family's appetite grew, and they even sold energy crystals to the Empire ......

When Cheng Yangbin was killed by Xie Ruhang himself, Gu Tunan and Bai Zhi investigated many of Cheng Yangbin's unspoken crimes to help Xie Ruhang get off the hook, one of which was bribing the judges at a mech building competition, and the plans for the mech were not made by Cheng Yangbin himself. The Cheng Family bought the plans from an Imperial mech designer.

Tang Bai had been following the competition for a long time and knew that it was not a previous edition. He thought it might be next year or the year after, but he did not expect Cheng Yangbin to participate in this year's edition.

Quite good.

An expressionless Tang Bai gave a cute smile as he added to the official staff, "I would like to have my mech against the second place finisher's mech during the evaluation."

Official Staff: "!!!"

Officials: "Are you sure you want to play against Cheng Yangbin? Although his score is only one point lower than yours, Cheng Yangbin's mech is very strong, so if you lose to Cheng Yangbin in the evaluation, the officials will probably adjust your ranking."

Cheng Yangbin was a hot favourite in this mech building competition, and was the one many speculated would win, being hailed by netizens as a once-in-a-century mech building genius.