EXTRA

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 135

TANG BAI PERSPECTIVE IN XIE'S WORLD

Ten years after Xie Ruhang's death, Tang Bai became a renowned weapons maker, inherited the weapons institute and became an old, unmarried, career-minded omega like Bai Zhi.

"Tang Tang, look at Tong Meng, he's already had his second child, and you don't even have a date." Mama Tang said cautiously, "When are you going to go on another date?"

At forty-seven years old, Tang Bai wears the most fashionable egg curls, with his curly, light curly hair that makes his face small and delicate.

Tang Bai was wearing a white shirt, sitting on the shoulder of his classic pink rabbit mech, waving a greeting to the crowd, the wind blowing his beautiful curly hair around, his eyes curled in a smile as he jumped out of the mech, still looking like a young boy.

Some people have commented on the hotspots, saying that although Tang Bai has a successful career, he is unmarried and unpregnant and cannot be truly happy in life.

The comment was met with tens of thousands of comments, "People who judge happiness only by marriage, my god married himself to the Federation's mecha manufacturing business, okay? Without the series of mechs my god designed to defeat the Empire, you'd still be sitting here happily on Starnet?"

But the netizens could not be more aggressive than Jiang Youwen, Tang Bai's number one marriage partner.

Tang Bai, faced with her mother's daily urge to get married, said helplessly, "Haven't I been on all the single alpha and beta dates? Have you found a new match?"

"No." Mama Tang's look is somewhat hesitant.

Tang Bai raised an eyebrow and said, "Just to be clear, I don't like anyone too young."

Mama Tang introduced Tang Bai to a 20 year old matchmaker, who is said to be a fan of Tang Bai and has loved her for ten years.

Tang Bai spent a day on a blind date with his date and felt like he wasn't on a date, but at a fan meeting, and that he didn't get along with people his age.

He said the rabbit on a certain snack street was delicious, and all the other party knew was that commercial buildings were now built on that street, he said the underground arena was plain and stern in mecha style, and the other party had never been to the place which had been renovated, he said that omega's used to be unable to walk on the street, and the other party rushed to compliment him on his contribution to omega rights protection ......

At the end of the day, Tang Bai thought that maybe it wasn't the boy's fault, but just that he had left something he loved in the past forever.

"It's not kids, it's Gu Tunan."

Advertisement