101-110

..........(づ •. •)?

CHAPTER 101

HE SEEMS TO HAVE SUDDENLY RUN OUT OF STEAM, TO MAKE THE PERFECT MRS. GU

The pods opened automatically and only a few people were able to walk out on their own, while most of the other students fell into a coma due to injuries or exertion.

Li Songyun watched as the students were lifted onto stands, among them Tang Bai and Xie Ruhang, who were unconscious.

Although Gu Tunan and Mo Zheng were very tired from the game, they were in good shape and could barely wake up on their own.

Mr. Gu will stand in front of his son and said encouragingly to Gu Tunan: "...... You did well overall this time, especially in the early stages of the bug virus attack, you were first in line and bought precious time to rescue and hold out until friendly forces arrived ......"

Li Songyun helped Gu Tunan get up from the playpen, and he hadn't seen the child in such a weakened state since Gu Tunan was old enough to get up himself.

"I made soup for you." Li Songyun opened the thermos and ladled a spoonful of hot soup, gently blowing the hot air on the noodles, and handing the spoon to Gu Tunan as he looked on in awe.

If someone asks what soup tastes like at this time, Gu Tunan can answer without hesitation, "The taste of love."

He has not enjoyed the tenderness and love of his little father since Gu Tunan and Tang Bai split up.

Mr. Gu will frown, "Don't feed the baby here, petulant."

Li Songyun turned a deaf ear to the question, "Is it hard on your stomach, is it nauseating now?"

Gu Tunan took a few sips of hot soup to build up some strength and said to Li Songyun, "I'm fine."

With the help of Li Songyun, Gu Tunan walked out of the examination hall and boarded a hover bus to the hospital.

Once on the bus, Mr. Gu would continue his coaching assembly: "But Xiao Nan, you have some shortcomings in this assessment, there are many that you have been having problems with and I have criticized you many times for being too solitary, not focusing on teamwork and not caring about others, in the early days of Qin Jun's cultivation of the virus, he showed many anomalies ...... "

Li Songyun touched Gu Tunan's forehead and said softly, "Are you dizzy? Let me rub your temples."

Mr. Gu will continue, "You don't know how to adapt, you stick to the rules, you do what the rules say, and all your energy in the early stages is focused on things like finding insect hordes and killing them to earn points, not exploring other ways to gain points ......"

Advertisement

Li Songyun saw that Gu Tunan's face still didn't look too good, and he said to the driver, "Master, please drive a little slower."