The Witch Boy

Klarions POV
Listen, I know I am joke around but I'm scared. I can't go back to the Witch World for some reason. I'm stuck on earth. At least I have my cat . I can't believe all my enemy's and alli's are dead. This happened so quick I can't believe it. I have made peace with one enemy. And I made a new friend. She is different in a good way. She likes me for me. I know I can Trust her. Even when she played that sick joke about the Aliens.

Today we decided to relax. Robin didn't want to bit me and Ally did. So he took off his mask and put on regular clothes. I started reading spell books. Ally read fantasy books and Robin used The computer. We were all enjoying ourselves. But then it got weird. Ally she sat beside me. She started leaning her head on my shoulder. I could tell she was exausted. I let her. Robin shot me an angry look. I started to enjoy the fact that she was leaning on me. I put my arm around her waist. She didn't move not even flinch. I looked at her. She was trying to hide her smiling, Light, Red face. It was quite adorable. She pushed some of her hair under her earlobe. She closed her book and just layed there. She snuggled more to me and slowly closed her eyes. Soon she was fast asleep. I felt a blush creep up my face. I looked up and Robin was glaring at me. He was really angry. I shrugged. Ally looked so cute when she's sleeping. She was warm. Suddenly she woke up with tears in her eyes. She ran out quickly. We followed her. She turned around the corner. As soon as we got there she disappeared. We went through every room. She wasn't there. All of a sudden I heard Crying from the wall. I went against the wall and I was touching the wall when I pushed on a lantern and it opened a door to a Secret Library. It had books on both sides of the walls and a fire place in the middle with two chairs and a couch. It was amazing. Ally was sitting on the couch I went in with Robin, we sat on the couch on either side of her. Tears were flowing down her face. Robin put a hand on her shoulder.

Robin- What's wrong?
Ally- Nothing. ( she tried to put on a smile)
Me- We are Serious, what's wrong?
Ally- Fine, I had a dream. Or more like a Nightmare, I usually have good dreams but when I don't, I get really emotional. Mainly because this one was of you two dieing. And it seemed so real, it felt like it was real.

Robin and I went in for a hug. She hugged us back. She started to smile again.

Me- Why do you have a secret Library?
Ally- I don't know. I just like it secret, so no one will find me. Hey, do you guys want to go in the Hot Tub in another secret room?
Me and Robin- Sure.
Ally- Why don't you guys change I'll do the same.

Ally's POV
I went upstairs and changed into a blue Bikini. When I went down both boys were in swimming trunks. They both turned a bright pink when they saw me. I giggled. I also turned a shade of pink because I saw them without shirts.

Me- Eyes back in your sockets, guys. Let's go to the Hot Tub.

I lead them to a wall and typed in code that blended into the wall. When the wall opened, the room was large. On the right side was a huge pool and on the left, was a giant hot tub. Around the pool was marble flooring and there was a glass roof. I walked into the giant hot tub. I sat down and Klarion sat across from me and Robin sat in the middle of us. I started to relax.

Robin's POV
We went into an amazing room with a pool and hot tub. We went into the Hot Tub. I sat in the middle of Ally and Klarion. Ally started to close her eyes. Instantly I saw Klarion start to stare at her. For some reason I got Jealous. I smile appeared on his face and turned to me. I gave him and angry glare. He chuckled a little bit. I bit my tongue, trying not to start a fight.

Klarions POV
After Ally was resting her eyes, I was trying to annoy Robin. I kept staring at her. I know he hated that, don't know why, he just does. It was funny how staring could make him mad. I went and sat beside her. His eyes went red with anger. I chuckled even more. Than Ally's eyes suddenly popped open she got out and grabbed our arms. She made us all stand near the pool I didn't know what she was doing.

Ally's POV
I was going to push them in. I made them wait by the Pool when I ran up to them and pushed them. I started laughing. Their hair got all wet. Well only Robin's. I jumped in. They looked cold. It was hilarious. They both stared at me.

Me- What? I wanted to go in the pool. And I know neither of you would want to. Sorry.

They looked at each other. Oh No. I started to swim but Klarion used magic to make a wave dunk me under the water. When I came up they were laughing. I joined in, it was funny. We spent the rest of the day having fun and hanging out. BEST DAY EVER!