The Fantasy or disaster World

I woke up. I don't see anyone. This world is kinda nice. I'm walking down a street. No cars. No oil plants. Just a clean world. Everyone is walking and biking, just having fun. I don't understand. Yesterday, no one was alive. Now the world is better than before. I see someone familiar. It's Taylor, I run over. She looks at me confused.

Me - Taylor!
Taylor- Who are you?
Me- It's me Ally.
Taylor- Sorry. I don't know you.

She walks away. I stand there stunned. She doesn't reconize me. I walk around. I see Robin, he's Richard right now. I walk over to him.

Me- Please tell me you reconize me!
Robin- I do!
Me- Thank God
Robin - Your Klarions partner!
Me- What?!

He changed into Robin and called the side kicks. I start to run. I have no Idea, what's going on. I go into an alley way. I see Klarion. He's with another girl. He leaned in and kissed her. I look stunned. I run off. I go on the tower of the roof of the largest building in New York. I sit there until, an arrow comes at me. I shield myself. The side kicks start to attack and with them is Freezin Ice. Aka Ivy. I put a force field around myself.

Taylor's POV
We all woke up, except Ally. She is asleep in a state that is not normal. She looks frightened. Klarion is with her. In case she wakes up. I think it's sweet. We are all worried about her.

Ally's POV
I transport myself to an island I own or at least owned. When I get there, it's still my island. I stay there to think. It's horrible, my friends are not my friends except Klarion. But I don't know. He is the only one who didn't see me. Tears are going down my face. I don't know if this is good or bad. Probably bad. I'm scared and very worried. I just want everything to be like last night. Friends watching a movie. Friends working together. Making new friends. Everything is just terrible. I hope this is not reality. But it seems like it is.

Klarions POV
I'm in the room with Ally. She's sweating and turning. I am going in with her. To let her know she is alright and that world is not real. First I'm going to tell Ivy. She knows. I said a spell to go into he dream world. I'm there everything looks perfect. There's the Twerps. They try to attack. I transport away. It will be very difficult to find Ally. I can feel her presence. It's not close. But I'm getting closer in the teleportation portal. I'm finally there.

Ally's POV
I see a bright light show up on the island. I know who it is. I clench my fists as Klarion showed up. He looks relieved. He ran up to me and hugged me. I'm surprised.

Klarion- I'm am so relieved I found you!
Me - Why? Did you get bored kissing that girl?
Klarion- What are you talking about?
Me- I saw you!
Klarion- That must be the Klarion in the dream. This is a dream Ally. I'm real!
Me- It is. Thank God!
Klarion- You have to wake up.
Me- How?
Klarion - This is how.

He made a sword appear. He stabbed me. The next thing I know I was in my bed with Klarion beside me. We both were awake. I turned to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. Tears were dropping down my face. We got up. We went to go to the others.

Ivy- You're awake!
Me- We both are.
Taylor- We were so worried. You looked absolutely terrified.
Robin- I'm glad your both safe.
Me- Thanks guys.
Klarion- Let's do something besides a movie.
Me- Let's play clue.
Everyone- Okay!

I explained how to play then delt out the cards. Klarion was horrible. Robin ended up winning with the answers, Miss Scarlet with the Lead pipe in the Kitchen. We had so much fun playing games after that.