Fairytale gone wrong

I slowly opened my eyes. Klarion was still with me. He was still sleeping. I pecked his lips and got up. I picked out Black leggings and a black button up top. I went into the bathroom to change. When I came out he was still sleeping. I decided to leave him there. I went out of the room. All the doors were closed. I guessed everyone was still sleeping. I walked into my fairytale room. It has all the treasures from fairytales. I had the apple from Snow White. The spin wheel from sleeping beauty. The glass shoe from Cinderella. The basket from Red riding Hood. The golden ball from Princess and the frog. I had the hair from Rupunzal. And last of all I have the book that tells all the stories. It's called Once upon a Fairytale. I brought the book out of the room and went downstairs. Everyone, one by one eventually came out tired and cranky. Jana even kicked Aidan a few times because he was complaining. I finally put a mute spell on him.

Aidan- *mouthing words* I hate you!
Jana- * Kicks Aidan again* Stay silent.
Klarion- What do you guys want to do?
Me- Why don't I read you guys some fairytales.
Kira- Sure, why not.

I pulled out the book. I opened it ad dust went flying every where. I read the first thing there.

Me- A Fairytale for is one for you. Find the end with all happy endings. You are now one with the once upon a time....

We all got zapped. I was laying on he floor when I woke up. It was dark but light enough to see the others. They woke up as well.

Nicki- What happened?
Me- A spell. We are trapped in the book.
Robin- How do we get out?!
Me- Finish your stories. You will be in a story. You have to see them through and get a happly ever after.
Jason- Okay. So what do we do now?
Me- I put you in a story. Tup meht ni seirots!

We all were gone. Now to complete the story I'm in.

The Stories POV
Sleeping Beauty

Once upon a time, there was a kind King James and a caring Queen Mary. They were happy ruling a glorious kingdom. One day after trying so hard they had a daughter. They invited everyone. They invited fairies, the kingdom, the neighboring kingdom and more! They wanted to celebrate the birth of the child. The one and only Jana. The most beautiful baby in the kingdom. Everyone was overjoyed. Well not everyone. The one person that would do anything to stop the Royals. When she wasn't invited, she was furious. She decided to go anyway. To give the child a gift of her own.

When everyone was at the celebration. It was wonderful. Everyone showed up. Even the fairies. They had gifts for the child.

King- Welcome everyone to the celebration of my child.
Queen- Our first child. The beautiful Jana.

Everyone clapped. They were all excited. Then Prince Jason from another kingdom came up. He was only a few months older. He dropped a heart necklace on the baby, softly. The king put it around the sleeping baby.

King- Thank you prince Jason.

Jason waked away.

Fairy 1- We have gifts for the child as well.
Fairy 2- Magical gifts.
Fairy 3- You go first. * pointed at the first fairy*

The fairy flew toward the baby. She put her wand up and spoke softly to the baby.

Fairy 1- Princess, I give you the gift of beauty. So you way give a smile to anyone who admires the beauty not just on the outside but the beauty inside.

Queen- What a lovely gift.
Fairy 1- Thank you.

Fairy 2- My turn.

She flew towards the baby princess.