The Trouble

We all fell asleep last night on the couches and chairs. I fell asleep sitting up on the couch beside Klarion. Then Taylor and I were leaning in each other. Robin fell asleep in a chair. We all woke up sweating at the exact same second. Everyone looked at each other.

Me- Did you guys...
Robin- Yah
Taylor- That was freaky
Klarion- I agree.
Me- So we all had the same dream. The dream about the explosion and screams.
Klarion- Yah that was the one.

We all leaned back. There was a bang. We ran out and person size ice blocks were falling from the sky. I pressed a few buttons and a force field went around the house. I looked at Taylor. She nodded. She lifted her hands and all the Ice blocks stopped falling. They started floating around. She smiled. The Ice blocks started to melt. The sun got warmer and warmer. We headed inside so we wouldn't burn. Taylor and I put on our bathing suits. She wore a pink bathing suit I wore a blue one. We joined Klarion and Robin in the pool. Now some of the trees outside were burning to a crisp. The pool kept us cool.

2 Hours Later
We got really bored. When we got out the temperature was back to normal. Me and Taylor went upstairs to change. I put on Jeans and a t-shirt. Taylor wore a pair of leggings and a blouse.

Robin's POV
Klarion and I went to change out of our swimming trunks. When we were done. A loud rumble came out of no where and shook the ground. All of us ran outside.

Ally- What is it this time?!
Klarion- An earthquake?
Me- A tornado?
Taylor- Probably an earthquake.
Klarion- So you finally agree with me?
Taylor- Be quiet.

The ground was pulling apart leaving a gap in the earth. Ally pressed a button on the house and it started lifting up with us on it.

Ally- What the hell is happening?!
Taylor- A test maybe?
Klarion- Who knows? Has this happened before?
Robin- Never here.

Ally's POV
We all went inside. Robin looked sick like he was about to puke. We were still in the air.

1 hour later
The earthquake or whatever it was stopped. We landed on the ground. Next thing I knew Taylor asked if I could train her in combat. Of course I said yes. I started teaching her the basics.

Me- Take your hand and put them in a fist. Place them on your hips. Then with force push them out.

Taylor did it. She was a fast learner. About 3 hours later, she mastered the highest training of Karate. We were done for the day.

By then it was dark, all the troubling things that happened were finally over. We all rested on the couch. The places went like.
                  Klarion/Me/Taylor/Robin
I put on a scary movie. It was the scariest thing ever, only Klarion wasn't scared. Every time something scary would happen, I jumped. Sometimes I even hugged Klarion. When I did he just smiled at me. I blushed everytime. I ended up snuggling against him for half of the movie. Taylor Jumped as well, her and Robin kept huddling close. I ended up leaning against Klarion and eating popcorn.