My Future

10 years later

I've been living in peace for ten years. All the couples you have been reading about, they are still together and some are married. I'm not. But Nicki is. His name is Josh. He's a brunette with greens eyes and tanned skin. You see over a thousand people live on the earth now. More and More are coming within the days. Best part we live in harmony. No wars or fighting. Every problem is resolved. It is truly a wonderful world.

Now, Ariel is married. Jana is married. Breanna is married and I hear Hannah is engaged. Ariel even has a little girl. I still live in my mansion but I live with Shadow, Teekl and Klarion.

We all live in one house. My friends usually visit. We also throw parties just so we can see them.

Today is July 7th, 2025. I have a dinner date with Klarion. He's taking me to a fancy restaurant. We've grown and developed our relationship better than anyone. I love him with all my heart.

The Crystals. No one knows where they came from. I do but I pretend not to. They told me. They also told me they were leaving because they were no longer needed. I still hear from the Rainbow crystal every so often. The crystals are from a different dimension sent to help us because Aliyah caused Chaos for everyone. Now the crystals also live in peace.

The one thing we couldn't explain is the people showing up. I mean I asked the crystals but they said they were never supposed to stay there. They just saved some people and stored them in crystals.

So right now I'm getting ready. I put on knee length high heel - boots. And my hair straightened. A dark red lipstick covered my lips. A thick mascara covered my eyelashes. I wore a black choker necklace with a red gem in the middle. The dress matched. It was black with a V-neck. At the bottom of the V-neck was a red gem. There was lace on the sleeves and at the bottom. The V-neck wasn't too low. And it was about Knee length. I loved it.

I walked outside and there was Klarion waiting for me in a flying car I designed. He drove to a very fancy restaurant. We took our seats.

2 Hours Later

We were done eating. Everyone was looking at us. Mainly because I was chosen to be the Leader of People. So everyone knew that.

Klarion- Ally, Listen I love you more than anything. You are my whole constalation. Without you, Love to me would mean nothing. I fell in love with you the moment I saw your face. You were so kind and caring. You never hesitated to give me comfort. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

He got on one knee. I covered my mouth and started to cry a little bit. I couldn't help it. I really didn't expect this.

Klarion- Ally, will you marry me.

In his hand was a red velvet box. When he opened it, there was a ring. It had a silver band with a black Diamond in the middle and two rubies on either side of it.

Me- Oh My God. Yes. Yes of course!

He got up and I hugged him tight. Then I kissed him gently. After we took the car back to the mansion. That was the most amazing of my life.

That was only the beginning of my amazing life. I never stopped being friends with everyone. The life for me just got better.