Opposite Vortex

2 days later
It was 8am in the morning. Five of us were up. Ariel, Breanna, Taylor, Drew and me. Taylor and I were training the rest of them. It was hard. Ariel wasn't joining. She knew how to fight. Breanna and Drew wanted to learn but didn't listen. When I finally taught them the beginners, I made them spar. It was really funny. Breanna tried to kick Drew. She fell on her back. Drew pinned her down and won. Without a punch.Taylor and I started laughing. Drew joined in. Breanna stood up and looked annoyed, which made it funnier.

After an hour of more training they finally were able to get to their Black belt in karate.

A few minutes of celebrating. There was a bright flash in the corner of the training room. The air was sucking in to it. It was strong and we got sucked in.

When I woke up I was in an Alley way. All of us were there. People were all there. Then we saw a Robin, in a weird version. He had a red cape and black uniform. He was with their team. But they were the same way. Different. They were carrying a case. It was weird. And Klarion was chasing them. He was wearing the same thing but in red. It was weird. I was there two. I was in a Red cross uniform. The one I used to wear when I was a villian. I realized what this ment. It was opposite of the world we came from. I stepped out. Since the other girls were still unconscious, I went alone. I walked toward them.

Klarion - Get back here Crooks!
Aqualad- Make us!

He went after them. I was surprised when I heard crooks. That would mean The team is bad and Klarion is good. Both of them look the exact same except clothing. Klarion trapped them. Well except the opposite me. She started to attack. She went into an alley way and he followed. When they were there and I got there I read their minds.

(This is them thinking. They are not communicating.)
Ally Opposite- I don't want to fight him. We used to be friends, I like him to much.
Klarion- Is she really going to fight me I mean,She still is kinda my friend maybe even more.

The girls show up and I finally talk to them.

Me- Where have you guys been?
Taylor- Sorry, trying to find you.
Breanna- Yah, it was not that hard.
Drew- We just woke up.
Ariel- Yup, so what's going on here?
Me- The opposites, they are attacking. Well the opposite of me and Klarion.

Klarion opposite- Who are you?
Me- Never mind that, you two like each other. Stop this. Fighting isn't right. The Friendship you have, isn't it more important.
Ally opposite- Your right, friendship is more important. Klarion, I'm sorry.
Klarion Opposite- I'm sorry too. Friends?
Ally opposite- Friends.
Me- You guys know, you both like eachother more than friends.

They both turned red and stared at each other. The opposite Klarion walked up to the opposite Ally. He leaned his face in but before their lips touched he teleported away with her. Probably to kiss out of sight. It was sweet. I almost forgot that it was the opposite of me. (Hey guys sorry you didn't get to read the kiss but Haha! Suckers)

We walked around. Next we saw The opposites of Drew, Breanna, and Aidan. They were Arguing When we walked up.

(Opposites)
Breanna- He's mine, go away!
Drew- So what, aren't I allowed to like a boy.
Breanna- Not when he has a girlfriend.
Aidan- Girls please calm down. This is bad for you. All the negative energy affects your Chakra.

I whispered to my friends.

Me- Hippy much?
Taylor- Yah, I guess that this world is not as different.
Drew- I guess not. But why is Breanna the girlfriend?
Ariel- Because it's opposite.
Drew- But Breanna doesn't like Aidan, Right Breanna.
Breanna- Umm. ..
Me- Do not fight. Let's see if we can settle this argument.

We walked over to talk to them.

Opposite Aidan- Yo Girls, What can we do for you?
Me- We want to help settle this difference.
Opposite Drew- Good luck, neither of us are leaving.
Taylor- neither of you have too. Ally?
Me- (to Drew) Tegrof Nadia!

Her head started to glow. Then when it stopped.

Opposite Drew - Hey Breanna, Who's your friend?

We all walked away knowing the problem was solved. Next we came across opposite Taylor and a boy I haven't seen before. Taylor started to cry when she saw the boy. It must have been someone she cared for. That was dead. We walked away, trying not to cause Taylor anymore pain.

Taylor- This place has only the little things opposite. The rest is completely the same.
Ariel- I know, where is the team of sidekicks?
Me- They are villians. Opposite Klarion was the good guy.
Breanna- What?!
Me- Yah, It was weird. Opposite Klarion stopped them.
Drew- Weird.
Taylor- I know Right!

Suddenly the same Vortex came. We were getting pulled into it.

Breanna- Uh oh.

We all got sucked into it and we ended up in the training room. Everyone else was there. We were all lying on the floor. A hand reached down. I looked up to see Klarion. I grabbed the hand, and he pulled me up. Logan did that with Taylor, Robin with Ariel, Ivy with Breanna, Aidan with Drew and so on. It was late. We were in that world longer than we expected. It was 11pm. I went to bed. But before I did I asked of Klarion come with me. He gladly excepted. It was horrifying. The uniform I was in reminded me of my old life. Which gave me nightmares. That's why I asked. He gave me comfort in knowing nightmares aren't real. He did the same thing as on the first night we ever slept together. It was pure relaxation.