The Black Crystal

I was up first. As always. It was warm, sunny day. I started making breakfast from scratch. Without magic. I was humming a good song called Alice a human sacrifice. I was flipping a pancake when a pair of arms slid through my waist. I looked to the side and soft lips touched mine gently. I smiled and kissed Klarion again.

Klarion- Morning beautiful.
Me- Morning Handsome.
Klarion- What are you making?
Me- Pancakes, Eggs and bacon.
Klarion- Yum.

He kissed me again before he let go of my waist. Everyone else came to the kitchen.

Nicki- What's for breakfast?
Peter- Yah, what's for breakfast?
Me- Pancakes, Eggs and bacon.
Robin- Awesome.
Aidan- Hell yah.
Hannah- Do we have to?
Me- What do you want?
Hannah- Cereal.
Me- laerec!
Hannah- Thanks.

I sit down with all the food and pull out plates and cups. I poured Orange Juice for everyone then sat down next to Klarion.

Jason- So what happened on the date?

Me and Klarion looked at each other then looked back at him.

Me/Klarion- Nothin
Jana- Uh huh.

Aidan- OW!?
Me- What happened?
Aidan- Jana kicked me in the sack!
Jana- *Snickering*

15 minutes later

Nicki got up. A capsule broke through the window and hit her in the face. I started to snicker. I ran to her and healed her. Robin helped her up. I walked over to the capsule. When I opened it the riddle inside said Aloha Leader, in this clue will be volcanoes and beaches. Palm trees and tropical fruit. Part of the USA. Where will you find the Next crystal?

I got the reading off where the crystal was. We were going to Hawaii. In a Volcano.

Me- Any one want to go to Hawaii.
Peter- No.
Robin- Nah.
Hannah/Ivy/Breanna- No thanks.
Taylor- Sure.
Klarion- Yah, why not.
Everyone else- No.
Me- Well, Taylor, Klarion Come on.

I walked down stairs and then transported all of us into the volcano. I cooled down down the lava inside. There was a black crystal floating on pointed rock. Taylor made it smash. Out came a boy. He was the same age. I didn't know who the pale, blonde haired boy. He looked familiar. When I looked at Taylor she knew him immediately.

Taylor- Tate?!
Tate- Taylor?
Me- Is this your boyfriend?
Taylor- He is.

She walked over to Tate. She leaned and kissed him. It lasted a few minutes and probably would have continued longer.

Klarion- Ahem.

They started blushing. It was adorable.

Me- Let's go back. Okay?
Tate- Okay.

I transported us back. Tate and Taylor never left each other's side. I put their rooms right beside eachother. They were in Taylor's room catching up.

While I was thinking of what it feels to be in a crystal, Klarion put his arm around my waist. I looked toward him. I put my arms around his neck and softly kissed him. It was absolutely amazing. I was love struck. Nothing else mattered at the moment.

It lasted a minute more before I heard a cough. We stopped and turned to see everyone there.

Jana- Nothin huh?
Me- Hehe.

Everyone smiled and some started to snicker under their breath. I went to my room and started to read.

20 minutes later

There was a knock at my door. I looked to see Robin. I let him in. He sat beside me on my Black, Egyptian Cotton bed.

Me- What's up, you look nervous.
Robin- I wanted your help to ask someone out. Like on a date.
Me- Who is it?
Robin- Why?
Me- I know most of the girls here. I can help you better, If I know which girl. Plus if you are going to take her for dinner, I'm the one cooking.
Robin- Good points. I was going to ask out Ariel.
Me- Really? Okay, all you have to do is tell her how you feel and why you want to go out. If your to scared just ask her out. Or try to get her to ask you out.
Robin- I'll just ask her out. Thanks.

He got up and turned to leave. I stopped him to clear something up.

Me- Oh Robin?
Robin- Yah?
Me- Two things,hurt my friend and I end you and second who do you want as a waiter?
Robin- How about Klarion?
Me- Okay *Snickers*

He left without another word. It was kinda sweet to see more *Romance*.
It was also really weird. We're evolving in more than friends. Maybe this isn't a good Idea. Who knows I can't stop love. Only follow it.

I walked back down stairs. Everyone was on the couch. Most of the coupled were leaning on each other. Then Then I saw Nicki and Klarion. They were sitting together. It didn't bother me until she started leaning on him. Then he didn't do anything to stop it. I moved my hand to the side and with my hand Nicki moved inches away. I was about to crush a throat when I decided to break a vase I had. I brought it downstairs with me. I smashed with my own two hands. I saw Shadow near the window.

Shadow- I can sense your anger.
Me- Well I have a right to be angry if my boyfriend won't do anything if my friend is trying to hit on him.
Shadow- Hit on him?
Me- Flirt.
Shadow- Ahh. I wouldn't stress. He loves you. Not her.
Me- I guess you are right. Do you want to sleep on in my bed with me.
Shadow- Sure.

She walked with me. As I went upstairs. I gave threat full stares to Nicki. She didn't notice but Aidan did and moved away. I walked up stairs. I was done talking to everyone. Especially Nicki. I went to bed early thinking about strangling Nicki. I couldn't sleep so I watch the ceiling. I heard a knock at the door. I looked over to see Klarion.

Me- What do you want? (Very angry)
Klarion- Why would you do that to Nicki?
Me- I didn't do anything and keep your voice down, Shadow I'd trying to sleep.

Klarion walked over and layed next to me. I looked at him with rage filling up inside of me. But, when I looked into his eyes. My anger disappeared. I saw in his eyes how much he cared for me. I leaned in and kissed him gently.

After, I snuggled into his arms and finally fell asleep.