The Yellow Crystal

5 Days Later
Klarion has been sleeping in my bed for 5 days. I didn't mind. I really like him. And since that game, I couldn't sleep without someone with me. Klarion was always there for me.

It was 5pm. Everyone was eating supper. I was already finished. I was in my room. There was a knock on my door. I looked to see Robin and Aidan.

Robin- What's wrong?
Me- Nothin, just tired.
Aidan- Okay.

They came in my room and sat on the couch. Suddenly, My window flew open and a capsule flew in. In side the capsule it had a riddle like the rest. The riddle said Rome and Spaghetti, Are found in the next place for the crystal. Everyone loves it there. And they say pizza is the best there.

Robin- Easy it's Italy.
Aidan- Yah, my cousin always wanted to go there.

I took their hands and said Ot Ylati! In mere seconds we were in Italy, Rome. I saw a gorgeous, yellow crystal floating. I shot it with fire. There stood a girl that brought tears of joy to my eyes. She had strawberry blondish/brown hair that on one side was shaved a little bit. She had glasses. It was my best friend in the whole world. The one I thought died in the house she lived in. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Robin, Aidan and I- Ariel!
Ariel- Hi guys. Hi cousin!
Aidan- Great. Your here.
Me- I know you know me and Aidan, Ariel. But how do you know Robin.
Ariel- I was on his team as Cyclone. I can control the wind and air. I joined the team Robin was on.
Robin- Yah, she was pretty amazing.
Ariel- Thanks. *blushing*

I transported all of us back to my house. When Ariel saw Klarion, she instantly attacked. She created a tornado aroumd him. He blasted his way out of it.

Ariel- You!? What are you Doing here?!
Klarion- I live here, like everyone else.
Ariel- Who would let you live here.
Me- Me, I let him stay. He is my friend.
Ariel- How could he be your friend.
Taylor- He's all of our friend, Ariel.
Ariel- How?!
Robin- We just all get along.
Ariel- Even you? Ally I get but you?
Me- Hey?!
Robin- Yah.
Me- Stop this. Ariel will you stay here?
Ariel- Sure. But I'm keeping an eye on him.
Klarion- How sweet, but sorry not interested.

She turned red. I couldn't tell if it was from anger or embarrassment. I showed her to her room. She was still mad.

Ariel- Why would you be friends with him?
Me- I don't know. When we met, I just liked him. Plus, I don't judge and remember, I thought what he did was hilarious.
Ariel- I can't believe you. I thought you changed from being a villian.
Me- I did change. I used my skills to help people. But superheroes, I never agreed with them. That's why I didn't become one.
Ariel- What ever!

I looked at her with concern. Was she really that worried about Klarion? I didn't know. I hugged her. She hugged back with tears in her eyes.

Ariel- I'm sorry. I just don't trust him.
Me- It's fine. But he's not bad. I would know. If he tried to hurt me. I think he would have done already. I've been alone with him, more than once.
Ariel- I will try to get along with him.
Me- Thank you. So, you and Robin huh?

She turned bright pink. I laughed. She must of known I was kidding because after, she looked at me like she was going to kill me. We all went out side. And Taylor, Ivy, Hannah, Logan and Breanna, all hugged her. She hugged back. We all sat on the couch and chairs. You can try to guess who was sitting beside who.

Aidan/Ariel/Klarion/Me/Taylor  logan/Ivy

Nicki/Hannah/Robin

It was getting crowded so I decided to make another couch out of thin air. We put on a Horror film. Like always I jumped into Klarion. So did Ariel. I got really jealous.  Soon, she stopped and started huddling in with her cousin. I was happier. It was late and everyone headed to bed. For the first time, we slept alone. It didn't take long for him to come to my room and sleep. I didn't mind. I was still shooken up. So that helped.