Chapter 38

Surely there is a solution... I start to glance around, and when I look up, I see that the sky is the only way out. I can fly to the air and get to the rig-no left side of this hall if I use my wind magic. If I'm right, I'd be in the field.

I hope I have enough mana for this, though. Simply unwind while saying the spell. I lowered myself to a slight crouch and put my arm on the ground.

"<Blasting air>" I was propelled into the air by a tremendous wind impact, at which point I twisted to the left.

Although it's challenging to move when in the air, I can simply turn my body. I use the spell once more to go even more to the left, at which point I start to fall to the ground.

When I'm ready to plummet to the ground, I cast the spell once again to slow down. I begin running toward the academy as soon as my feet hit the grass.

I noticed that utilizing too much Air Blast was hurting my arms. I suppose that Deku experienced this when he used his quirk. (She is a weeb, yes.)

Did I utilize too much mana, because my feet also felt unsteady? I passed a teacher who was holding a box as I ran by. I stopped moving forward and ran backward to find the teacher.

"U-um are you Ms.****??" I said and the teacher look at me with a smile.

"Yea, what do you need, Martina?" The teacher said.

"Are you the teacher that sell Mana potions?"

"Oh yea i do! You want to buy some?" She said and open the box she's holding.

Inside there's many kind and coloured potions... I then asked for about... 3 bottles of Mana potions.

"You sure? It will be pretty expensive though.." the teacher said worried about my money.

"Yea no problem! But um, can i request something? I'll be grateful if you agree to help.."

"Hm? What is it?"

"Can you... Make sure all the students is out of the academy?" The teacher look at me in questioning face.

"I-i don't have time to explain but this is for the students safety!" I said to make her believe me.

"Okay then. You're Martina anyway, you probably had an important reason!" She said as though she didn't currently give a fig about my reputation.

She was the first stranger in the school to not give me a disgusting look, so I was grateful for her.

I tuck the potions inside my pockets; fortunately, the slim shape of the bottles makes this possible. And holy crap, that price is outrageous. My pocket money is practically half gone!

I began running again after purchasing the potions, but what now? I have no idea where she is. I don't have even the slightest plan. Where are my friends, too? They just disappear! However, I would be grateful if they could assist me in defeating that lady.

CRASHH!

As soon as I hear a loud noise, my eyes start to enlarge. Am I nearby them? My feet are firmly planted as I hear some screaming. That voice...!

"<FORCE-FIELD GENERATION!>" Nanami's words resounded along the hallway.

Then, I notice an explosion coming from the hallway's side. I was anxious and worn out, but I had to protect them. Regardless of how cruel they are to me, they don't deserve to die.

I then runs off to the side of the hallway and see Nanami was pinned to the wall by a big shadow hand. Of course, there is also the lady who does black magic. I must divert her attention!