<Two>

Cliff sat down at a table with only one other person at it. He had long black curly hair and a soft build. He was reading a horror book. "Hey Kirk, this is Amber." Cliff said, moving his head towards me.

"Actually it's Ember. E M B E R." I said smiling. "Oh sorry," he said, putting his hands on the back of his head. Kirk nodded at me still reading his book.I put my feet up on the table and leaded back into my chair.

Soon 3 guys came in and walked towards the table. "Hey Cliff! Whose this girl?" the tall red head said, looking at me with a cocky smile. "First off, don't talk about me like that. Second, I'm Ember." I said, crossing my arms and giving him a stare.

He was good looking. He had a muscular build and a cute face. He smiled at me and sat down on the opposite side of the table. "I'm Dave." He said, looking at me.

"Oh I'm Lars!" the short dirty blonde boy said. I gave Lars a kind smile. He sat next to me saying a few things. He was very charming.

"I'm James." the tall blond said. I smiled and nodded. "How old are you?" James asked. "16." I said. They all nodded. "So where you from Ember?" Lars asked, looking at me. "Well as of right now I live in San Francisco with my mom and my dad lives in LA but we used to live in Washington before they split." I said taking my feet off the table.

"Oh wow. Kinda chaotic." He nodded. I nodded at him. "You play anything?" Dave asked, raising one eyebrow. "Yeah I can play electric guitar. I have a Fender Vintera." I said looking at him with an attitude. He gave me a shit eating grin smile.

"Do you prefer rhythm or lead?" James asked, tying his shoes. "Normally rhythm but I don't mind lead." I said fixing part of my hair that wasn't working with me. We all talked while waiting.

"Hello campers! We're so happy you are all here with us at Camp Eagle! I'm just going to tell you guys the rules, and what our expectations are here!" An older man said standing at the front of the mess hall. The guys weren't paying any attention to the man. I decided to put my feet up and doze off.