<Twelve>

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME!" I said pushing a few girls out of my way to get to her. "Oh you mean Devil worshiper." She said emphasis on the worshiper part as she stood up.

I cocked my fist back and punched her in the nose. "AAAAH!" She screamed, grabbing her nose. My chest heaved as I took a step back.

I smiled as she crumpled to the ground crying and grabbing her nose. I grabbed my jacket and walked out with her sobs behind me.

Rachel looked at me. "Who screamed." She asked. I looked at her and smiled. She rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

We walked to the other cabin and went in. A girl with dark blonde hair laid is bed with headphones on and a book. "Hey Amy!" Rachel yelled as we approached the bunk the girl laid in.

She took off her headphones and looked at us. "Hey Rach!" Amy said getting off her bunk and giving Rachel a hug. "Oh Ember, this is my little sister Amy." Rachel said, looking at me. "Cool!" I said smiling.

She looked somewhat like Rachel but she had piercing blue eyes and soft features plus she was like 5 inches shorter.(Rachel is like 5'7)

"We're going to hang out with some of our friends and you're coming." Rachel said, dragging Amy out the door with us. The rain had softened but it still poured down. We made it over to the guys cabin soaking from the rain.

When we walked in the guys were all lying on the ground staring at the ceiling. "Hey guys! The shorter version of Rachel is her little sister Amy." I said sitting down. Everyone said hi as they sat down.

Rachel sat by Kirk, Amy sat between Lars and Dave, and I sat between Dave and Cliff. "Alright what are we playing?" Amy asked. "Well we were gonna play date or dirty date but Cliff found a small bottle of Jack he had so we passed it around till it was gone so we were gonna play spin the bottle." Lars said, looking over at her.

"Did you guys leave any?" I asked looking around to see where the bottle was. "Well they wanted to but I figured you girls would want a drink so I saved a little." Cliff said, pulling the bottle out of his bag.

He handed it to me and I drank some of it. I tried to pass it to Rachel but she didn't want it. "I'm a counselor and they make sure we aren't doing drugs or drinking." She said, rolling her eyes.

I nodded and passed it to Amy. She seemed hesitant but took a sip. Her face said that she didn't like it. She handed it back to me. "Yeah no I'm good." She said after. I shrugged and drank what was left of it.