<Four>

"Ok girls, let's get moving towards the lake." Rachel yelled opening our door in her swimsuit. We all piled out and started walking towards the lake. As we were walking I ran into the guys.

"Hey guys." I said walking up to them. "Hey Ember!" All of them said. We sat all our stuff down then Lars looks at us and says "Last one in is a rotten egg!".

We all started running as fast as we could into the lake. I tripped over my own feet and fell face first into the sand. My top almost fell off. Lars looked back and stopped. "Fock! Ember! Are you ok!?" he said, bending down to help me.

Dave passed smiling down at me and he ran off. I took Lars's extended hand and got up. I brushed some of the sand off before running off again. Lars was the last one in.

We swam around splashing each other. I got out and began to dry off knowing it would be over soon. Most of the girls were on the sand soaking in the sun. I rolled my eyes and dried off.

Dave came up behind me staring at me. I flipped him off as I bent down to grab my shorts. He chuckled and sat on his towel. I pulled my shorts over my wet swimsuit and waited to go back to the cabin. James and Cliff came over with big smiles on their faces. Dave nodded at them with a smile.

Cliff came up behind me and James grabbed my ankles. "What are you doing! Let me go!" I yelled trying to hit them. Cliff grabbed me to where I couldn't move my arms. They tossed me into a deep part of the lake. I sank down really far and almost couldn't swim back up.

I reached the surface and spat out the water in my mouth. I swam up to laughing James. Cliff looked worried. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! I ALMOST DIDN'T MAKE IT BACK UP YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled at James.

His face turned sorry and sad. "I'm sorry I didn't know!" He said with a worried face. I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the water. "Wait Ember!" James yelled running after me. "Fuck off!" I yelled running faster away from him.

I looked back and when I turned forward I bumped into someone. I fell back landing on my ass. A hand reached down to help me up. I took the hand and was met eye to eye with Kirk. "You ok?" He asked. I dusted myself off and nodded. "Ember! I'm sorry I didn't know that would happen!" James said, running up to us. "Whatever." I said rolled my eyes.

"Alright everyone, go to your cabins. Your counselor will tell you what to do after." The old man from earlier yelled. We all trampled back to our cabins. James followed me the whole time telling me he was sorry.

I stopped in front of my cabin and put my hands on his shoulders. "James! I forgive you ok! I over reacted. I'm fine." I said looking him in the eyes then walking into my cabin. I was the last one to come in.