<Twenty One>

Rachel took us to the woods just behind the mess hall. "I'll come and get you guys at 12:00. You guys have 2 hours." she looked at me a little more, "Be safe! I'll be back.".

We thanked her and she left. Cliff lit the blunts and we passed them around. "You know I've only been high with Kyle and everytime we end up fist fighting but this is definitely different." I said taking a hit and passing it to Dave.

Everyone stared at me. "He gets pissy when he gets high." I said. "One time my ex girlfriend Taryn bit the shit out of me when we got high and ended up fighting." James said, showing his upper arm. "I remember that!" Dave said, handing the blunt to Kirk.

"My sister got me some mushrooms one time and we ate the whole bag and started tripping so hard. We thought that if we turned on the TV it would eat us. We ended up having to tell our mom and she watched us till we calmed down. She was pissed tho." Cliff said, passing the other blunt we had going around.

"Me and Dannie were at a bar with fake ID's and she got plastered, I had to drag her out of the bathroom. She ended up throwing up in my moms car and my mom was pissed. I was still a little drunk when we got there and she flipped out. That's one of the reasons I'm here." I said looking up at the sky.

"One time me and Lars dug a hole in the ground while we were high and tried to smoke out of it! Remember that!" Dave said, pointing at Lars. "Fock yeah I do!" Lars said, handing the blunt to Cliff.

After we finished the blunts, we found ourselves just sitting there with each other and looking at the sky. "I have to pee! Who's coming?" James yelled standing up. Lars Kirk and Dave all got up.

I laid there and counted the stars. "These lights are so beautiful!" I said pointing at the sky. Cliff just giggled. I rolled over and looked at him. "You know your hair is really long and pretty." I said grabbing a piece and playing with it.

He turned his head and looked at me. He looked at me with his blood shit amber eyes. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. I started to laugh as we just stared. Staring turned into laughing uncontrollably with each other.

We looked back at the stars as our laughter dyed down. "Ember." Cliff said, looking at me. "Cliff." I said looking at him. "You're really really pretty. I mean it." He said, smirking at me. My face felt hot as I chuckled and looked at the sky.

"No I mean it! You're the most pretty woman I've ever seen! When I look at you my heart flutters." He said, moving my face to look at him.

"You mean it?" I asked, looking at him. His eyes were serious.  He nodded. I leaned in and kissed his lips.