<Eight>

"Get up girls." Rachel said as she blared an air horn. I opened up my eyes but didn't move. She walked up to me and shook me. "I'm awake, I just don't want to move." I said looking at her. She dragged my arm and pulled me down. I hit the ground with a thud. She bent down to help me up. I ignored that and went to the shower house.

Half asleep I walked into the first one I saw. I went to a stall and took a piss. I walked out and saw several guys standing there in towels. They all stood there and looked at me. Then James appeared from out of the shower dripping wet and barely covered. My eyes widened and I ran out of there.

Rachel was walking towards the showers as I ran out. "You went into the wrong one." She said smiling. I flipped her off and walked into the girls bathroom.

One shower was open. I took it and showered. After I put on a Diamond Head shirt, a pair of blue jeans with holes up the thighs and knees, and my beat up high top white Nikes. I brushed my hair and did mascara and walked out of the shower house.

Rachel told me to head to the mess hall. As I walked there Lars caught up with me. We sat at the table that Dave was already at. Lars and Dave talked. "That girl over there is hot." Dave said, pointing at a girl in what looked like tennis clothing. "Dave, you think a girl dressed like she's going to a tennis match is hot?" Lars asked.

Dave looked at him. "You think I care. She's got a big ass!" Dave said laughing. Lars looked at him funny. Dave rolled his eyes. Cliff and Kirk walked up and sat down. Cliff sat next to me.

James was still missing. We talked but the whole time I worried if maybe James hated me. I've always been one to worry. James was really cool. I could tell even in the short time I've known him that he's really genuine. His face when I walked into that bathroom made me think he'll be weird now.

I sit there biting my fingernails waiting for James to show. The guys didn't even notice. Soon James barged through the door and started walking over here. I looked at him and smiled but he didn't look at me. He's avoiding me, I thought.

He joined right into the conversation. We all sat there, the guys talked but I didn't. I thought about all the people that have given upon me or decided to ignore me and not tell me why.

My mind was cluttered with all the things people would say to me or about. "Emberrrrr!" Cliff said, waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped my head up to meet his gaze.