<Fifteen>

I looked over to the cabin we were in and saw Cliff standing on the stair. "Come inside! You're gonna get sick!" He yelled towards me. "No!" I yelled back before spinning a round and letting the rain pour on me.

Suddenly my feet were lifted off the ground and I was slung on Cliff's shoulder. "What the hell!" I yelled, hitting him in the back. "You need to come inside." He said walking towards the door.

I gave up on trying to get down and just let him carry me. He opened the door and walked, hitting my head on the doorframe. "OW!" I yelled, rubbing my head.

He put me down and looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Shit! I'm sorry! Are you ok?" He asked, looking at my head. I laughed as his eyes scattered around to see if I was hurt. "I'm fine." I said standing up.

He sighed and stood up. I sat down in the circle next to James and Dave. Amy seemed tired and bored. "Hey Amy, you want me to walk you back to your cabin?" I asked, looking at her. "I mean if you would. I'm tired and I didn't sleep much last night." She said, looking at me. I nodded and stood up.

"You're not going outside. You're already soaking and you're gonna get sick." Cliff said, looking at me. I rolled my eyes and continued walking towards the door. "Ember sit down! I'll take her." James said standing up.

I looked at him as he stood up and walked over to us. "Go sit down." He said. I walked over and sat down again. James and Amy left and we all just sat there.

I was wondering where Lars was. He just disappeared and I still haven't seen him.

LARS POV

I sat on the dock by the lake. Why do I feel like this? Why do I like Ember? Hell she flirts with Dave, James, and focking Cliff. So why do I still feel this way?

She hardly even noticed me and yet I still can't get her out of my head. God I'm so stupid! I put my hands over my face and pulled down. "Hey! It's cold out here, you should go inside." a woman's voice said.

I turned to see Amy standing right behind me with her hand out and a smile on her face. I sighed and took her hand. I stood up and stood by her. "So what's on your mind. You were in deep thought back there." She said starting to walk back towards the cabins.

I saw James walking back inside the cabin everyone was in. "It's complicated."

Ember Pov

Soon we all got told to go back to our cabins for bed. I stayed up reading my book Labyrinth. The book was amazing. I have read so many times. I had my headphones on while listening to Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult.

"Turn that stuff down satan!" The girl under me yelled. I flipped her off and continued to read. I soon fell asleep with the book in my hands.