<Seventeen>

As me and Dave paddled along all Carla did was splash water at Dave. "Quit!" He yelled. She pouted and turned towards the front.

I smiled at Dave as he looked back. He held in a laugh as he turned towards her again. We were close to being in first when Carla started freaking out over a daddy long leg, making the canoe rock back and forth.

She eventually made it tip over, her and Dave landing out of it. I was stuck under the canoe trying to swim up. Dave freaked out when I didn't make it up fast.

He dove in and grabbed me, pulling me up. We made it to the surface and I was spitting out the water in my mouth.

After I was ok Dave flipped the canoe back over. We all got back in and Dave started freaking out on her. "What the fuck was that for! She could have drowned and all because of a harmless spider. Plus we were winning and now we're in last. WHAT THE HELL!" Dave yelled, making her cry.

I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away from her. "Dave, it's fine, calm down. We're all ok." I said before letting him go. We paddled back to shore and got out.

She ran to her little friends crying. Me and Dave walked over to we're our group was standing. "You guys get wet?" Lars asked, laughing. Dave rolled his eyes and walked away. They all looked at me.

"What? Ok some girl that is obsessed with Dave was our partner and he got pissy because she kept calling me names and hitting on him and he got pissed." I said walking off like Dave did.

I went to the cabin and grabbed some dry clothes. I walked to the shower rooms and got in the shower. After I dried off I went to grab my clothes but they weren't there.

I heard giggling outside. I wrapped my towel tight around my body and ran outside. Carla and her friends were running towards the lake with my clothes.

"What the fuck!" I yelled running after them, almost losing my towel. Guys whistled and cat called me as I ran but I didn't care.

The shirt they had was given to me by my friend who died in a car crash that I caused. I never forgave myself and that shirt ment the world to me. "GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled catching up.

They got to the river by the lake and threw my clothes in. "Don't talk to Dave and this won't happen again." Carla said laughing as she walked off. Tears poured out of my eyes.

I ran into the water trying to save the shirt. It flooded away before I could catch it. My tears poured down my face as I closed my eyes.

I ran back to shore crying still. That was my favorite shirt. I ran back to my cabin and put on clothes.

After I was dressed, I ran outside to find Carla. "Ember!" I heard Cliff yell running towards me. I kept walking to find her. I saw her laughing with her friends by the mess hall.

Cliff was still behind me as I walked up. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT SHIRT WAS!" I yelled getting closer to her. "No I don't. Was it from your little boyfriend Dave." She said giggling with her girlfriends.

"NO! THAT SHIRT WAS FROM MY DEAD FRIEND! I WILL NEVER GET THAT SHIRT BACK!" I yelled, balling up my fist. She giggled with her friends as I started crying.

I walked closer but Cliff held me back. I pushed him off of me and walked away.