II

Next morning.

"Holy shit WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP BITCH" Jimin shouted as he rushes his way from bathroom to the kitchen as he saw Taehyung sitting there munching in his Toast.

"You told me to not wake you up" Taehyung shrugged.

"I didn't meant it like this when I told you to not wake me up" Jimin crossed his arm over his chest, he's still wearing the bath towel.

"Whatever, thing happened anyway instead of cursing you should focus on what'll happen in the future!" Taehyung said finished his toast and got up, packed his bag and bied jimin. The elder looked at Taehyung till he gone out of his sight.

"What's with the quotes in this morning?" Jimin mumbled himself and realisation hit him.

"Shit I'm late" he said as he rushed towards his room.

•••

Taehyung walked inside his classroom seeing some of his classmates were already there, some of them are sleeping while the other some talking. He give a quick smile to those who made eye contact with him. And he went towards his seat and threw his bag on the desk. Grabbing his phone and opened Twitter. Soon Taehyung made a gasp.

"They're coming today?! That's so soon? No it's a good a thing!" Taehyung mumbled as he scrolled through the article which says the boy band BTS is coming back to Korea after the concert in Saudi Arabia.

After a few minutes the professor came into the class on time made him turn off the phone and focus on the lessons. It was literature class. Which means Taehyung probably fell asleep. And I mean it. He's sleeping, while putting his head between his crossed arms which was already supported by the desk. Eyes are firmly closed and he was already lost with the touch of real time.

No one cared! Not even professor nor his classmates. Atleast some of them can shook him and tell the latter that it's time for lunch. But no- instead he woke up with the immense feeling of hunger and saw that the English professor was taking lessons.

Wait how many times he spend on sleeping?

Class starts at 8:30 and he probably slept on 9 or something but if that matters now? It's 2:48 PM right now and he slept almost 6 hours in the most uncomfortable position. Sike! He's probably going to get some spine cramp.

Taehyung tried to stay calm on the English class but he couldn't. The hunger inside his belly was growing fast and he need something to eat. So Taehyung abruptly stood up made the whole class attention got on him.

"Oh! Are you done with sleep Taehyung?" The professor asked jokingly. And Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"May I go to restroom? It's urgent!" Taehyung acted out and the professor have no other way but leave Taehyung to be himself. The male ran out of the class not forgetting to grab his bag.

"Wait leave your bag here!" The professor shouted but the male didn't even cared, he was running. Running out of the class and his legs straightly found the way towards cafeteria. It was not crowded. There's only some countless students who was sitting around a table and discussing about something. And he can see a familiar face in the middle of the little round.

And the familiar guy saw Taehyung back and slowly got up. Telling a silly excuse at the group who was allowed him to go and the guy stood up walk towards Taehyung.