VI

min yoongi is jimin's boyfriend.

BTS MIN YOONGI IS FREAKING BOYFRIEND OF JIMIN????????

WHEN? HOW? WHERE?

Taehyung was just surprised that he was almost threw the glass on the floor.

"When did that happened bitch??" Taehyung asked casually as he pointed at the both Jimin and Yoongi.

"Long back ago" Jimin smiled as he tangled his hands with yoongi. Taehyung stayed silent. And quickly pointed at yoongi.

"I don't care if you are BTS min yoongi or something. But if you don't take care of him well I'll weep your ass out of this world" Taehyung warned as he glared at yoongi. The elder just gulped and nodded.

The younger heard some laughter as he looked around seeing some of the members are laughing. Taehyung also saw that jungkook looking at him smiling. They made a quick eye contact. But it only lasted a quite few seconds because Taehyung teared the eye contact that held between him and Jungkook as he blushed unknowingly. This can't be real right? But yeah thanks to Jimin for making him familiar with these hot guys.

"So which stream you took for your higher studies? Jimin-shii talk alot about you but not about your studies" Jungkook chuckled calmly which made Taehyung gone crazy inside him.

Heckk!! He has that deep ass voice in real life too. Gosh that chuckle. Did I heard that right?? That was soo angelic but unholy at the same time!!!

Taehyung took a deep breath, staying away from his thoughts.

"I took business as main." Taehyung said hiding his shy with a small smile.

"That's amazing!!! Do you have any plans afterwards??" Namjoon asked as he was suddenly interested in Taehyung's study field.

"Yeah, actually I decided to do a business after i graduated. I already have the whole plan about the business." Taehyung said excitedly. Jimin just shook his head and smiled.

"He's fully prepared. He just wanted to graduate from the university." Said jimin as a waiter came towards the table for taking the orders.

They all said what they wanted, Taehyung just said ramyeon because it is his favourite food till now. And that is the only food he'll never gets tired of eating.

By the time the food gets finished they all talked about some crazy stuffs. Taehyung also got enough familiar with them to show his goofy personality which the members adored him.

"So what has four wheels and flies?" Jin asked and the other BTS members stayed silent because they know the answer and also they're hearing the same joke for the nth time.

"I don't know what it is??" Taehyung asked curiously as he was too excited to hear the answer.

"A garbage truck" with that jin and Taehyung started to laugh continuously as they're out of breath. Seeing them laughing the other members smiled and became thankful that the food came on time.

"Let's stop the funny chat and focus on eating." Yoongi said as he rubbed his hands together while looking at the food. The both Jungkook and Taehyung stomach grumbled at the same time as they looked at eachother and laughed it away.

"Taehyung haven't ate anything since the morning" Jimin said mouth full of food.

"Why tho?" Hoseok asked, the same state as jimin, mouth full of food.

"He woke late today and didn't had the time to eat anything. So we decided to eat from here!" Jimin said gulping down the food.

"You must be starved" said jin and Taehyung laughed which make him choke uncontrollable. The others became panic and Jungkook handed over the water and gently hitted on Taehyung head.

"Don't laugh while eating or else you'll die from choking" jimin said sternly but was too concerned.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" Taehyung grabbed the water Jungkook gave and drank it.

"I'm okay guyss, don't need to worry" Taehyung smiled.

"You see yoongi! This is why I'm worried about him" Jimin said which made yoongi smile.

"Aren't you the clumsy one tae?" Hoseok said pinching Taehyung's cheek which tae actually didn't mind cos he liked the guy Hoseok, also he don't mind. He just smiled back while eating mouth full of food again.

"Are you going to die so soon?" Jungkook asked straight out as he scared to see the younger and his eating habits.

"I'm not born to die like this. I'll never-" before Taehyung could complete his sentence he felt a small smack on his  head. It was no one other than jimin.

"Eat first, then talk" he said glaring at Taehyung which the younger actually rolled his eyes at, and that made the younger irritate even more.

"Minnie, don't argue here. Let the kid eat peacefully." Hoseok said calming jimin.

"You heard him Mr.Jimin! I got a new hyung right now. I love you hobi hyung" Taehyung said Hoseok as he gave a finger heart to him.

"That's the fastest confession I've ever heard. Even tho it took yoongi to confess jimin for a whole fucking 3 months." Namjoon said gulping down the water.

"He's weird. Don't mind that. He says that to everyone he likes." Jimin said shrugged.

After a quite arguments and settle down they finished the food and scattered around here and there.

Taehyung was sitting, as he'll fall asleep right at this moment. But some one day near him.

"Taehyung!" He sudden deep voice which made him flinch.

oh. OH! Why the hell my man kook sitting near by me!!

"Oh hey Jungkook-shii" Taehyung said wiping out his freak out for later.

"Can I get your number? So we can keep up with contacts!"

That's all. Taehyung lost it.

Why the hell this guy asking my number out of all sudden!!

•••

Yoooo,

I came with new chapter.

I quickly came up with the idea so don't mind the typos.

See ya in next chapter<3