XVIII

Time skip - one month later.

(A/n: I know the time skip is too long maybe too short. Anyway hope you guys enjoy this chapter)

"So you still have one more month vacation right?" Taehyung asked to Jungkook, back hugging the elder who was cooking.

"Yeah. Wanna go and see my family?" Jungkook asked in a teasing tone which Taehyung whined.

"Not yet. I'm not mentally prepared for that." The younger said inhaling the scent of Jungkook, feeling so cozy himself.

"Well then we can see your grandma?" Jungkook asked made Taehyung smile widely as he nodded continuously.

"Is she scary?" Jungkook asked going back to the track of cooking. Taehyung shook his head which probably Jungkook didn't see.

"No. She's the best person in this whole world" Taehyung tightening his grip around Jungkook. But Jungkook felt like a  cat hugging around him. Taehyung's touch was so soft which Jungkook likes. Day by day, Jungkook feel like he's getting addicted to it and wanted to feel more.

"Really. Then I want to see your grandma soon" Jungkook said finishing the cooking by a last touch. Turning around seeing Taehyung was literally shining in excitement.

"What about tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung nodded continuously again.

"You'll love her!" Said Taehyung jumped in his feet happily.

"Tae. Is she allow our relation?" Jungkook asked after a moment of silence. Not everyone in the world will allow this kind of relationship.

"She'll kook. She knows everything about me." Taehyung said giving a soft smile to Jungkook. The elder couldn't help but give a small kiss to Taehyung.

The younger blushed as he looked away.

"I'll set the table" Taehyung said, walking towards the table and putting the plates.
Jungkook smiled and shook his head. Thanking God for the nth time that he got a boyfriend like Taehyung.

•••

"So when are you guys coming back?" Asked Jimin to the couple who are sitting on the couch opposite to Jimin.

"Two days after but before tae's classes starts" Jungkook replied, Taehyung nodded along. There was a small smile on Jimin's face.

"Say hi for me to her" Jimin said stood up. "Also are you guys planning to talk about your relationship to her right?" The elder among the trio asked.

"Yes. That's why we are going there!" Taehyung smiled widely as he stood up.
"Well I'm going to complete my assignment and sent it to my professor. See ya after kook" said the younger as he made his way towards his room. Jungkook sighed and looked at his door side and straightly his eyes trailed at Jimin. Jungkook found the elder was smiling creepily.

"What?" Jungkook asked when he found it annoying.

"I can see you're nervous" jimin chuckled, Jungkook just rolled his eyes. But Jimin was right.

"I would be lying if I said you're wrong" Jungkook replied calmly. Jimin just  laughed it off.

"Don't worry Jungkook, she's the best. Also she knows you because Taehyung always simp over you infront of her saying Jungkook is this, Jungkook is that and blah blah blah" Jimin eased the younger's mind. Jungkook chuckled imagining Taehyung saying those things.

"Don't let the nervous taken over you. It's useless anyway." Jimin continued, but seeing Jungkook silenced all this time made him sigh.

"If you still don't believe me, you have to experience yourself." Jimin said stood up. Jungkook tensed for a moment but Jimin's words stung in his head.