III

I'm not dead! Well maybe this will be the last chapter I post because I won't be able to post anything until March 30..... My models are started and not so soon public exam will also start.

So yeah. Let's get into the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

Taehyung looked at Jimin so suspiciously when his bestfriend was acting so weird infront of him and was wearing nice outfit which he never wore when he go outside to hangout with his so called classmates.

"So you're saying that, to complete your project you're going to your friend house in a nice dating outfit with a cute handbag and going there without having your laptop with you nor a single paper or pen?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Why can't you just stay out of my business?" Jimin said rolling his eyes a bit.

"Rude~ but why can't you just say the truth instead of telling thousands of lies." Taehyung whined and Jimin gave up.

"I'm going on a date! Happy now" jimin raised his two hands on offence while Taehyung surprise a bit.

"You got a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes" Jimin confessed, Taehyung nodded in calm still not processing anything into his head.

"okay---" Taehyung said but soon his eyes widened.

"WAIT BITCH WHAT? YOU-YOU-YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND?? *cough! cough* YOU? WHEN? WHERE? AND HOW? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHO? Is that the guy who you met last week or is that the other guy who asked you to make out with him casually?" Taehyung asked all these without giving a time for Jimin to talk.

"What- eww that guy? No not him probably!" Jimin said shaking his head in disapproval.

"And I'm not going to tell you about him because we are keeping it as a secret." Jimin said in low tone and Taehyung dramatically gasped.

"A secret between us! Our *sniffs* 10 years of friendship *another dramatic sniff* are you saying that we aren't friends through this years? Like I didn't kept a secret from you while-while you did it to me? The amount of virus filled USB I gave it to you? The amount of time we watched gay p*rn before the exam day? And you- you're keeping a secret from me!" Taehyung finished while wiping his imaginery tears and Jimin glared at him.

"Why are you taking gay p*rn as an example here?" The elder asked and Taehyung shrugged and annoyed Jimin to tell the secret.

"Well- I'll tell you that after I came from the date? Happy?" Jimin said as he opened his phone to check the time.

"But I thought you won't come tonight" Taehyung said made the elder look at him.

"What made you think like that?" Jimin raised an eyebrow and Taehyung gave him the dirtiest smile and Jimin hitted Taehyung with his small bag.

"Bitch~ how could you?" Jimin scoffed.

"It's okay Jimin, just accept it. We all know what a couples do at night. It's all-"

"If you utter a word again it's not 5 banana instead I'll cut that tongue and give it to yeontan" jimin said cut off Taehyung and the younger gulped a little.

"Don't bring my tannie here- wait! Where's my dog? Tannie~" Taehyung said remembering his dog is somewhere around the house so he decided to search it and Jimin clicked his tongue and shook his head. After a few minutes later Taehyung came to hall with a puppy in his hands which was named Kim yeontan.

Soon Jimin's phone started to ring and Taehyung looked at  jimin who just took the call with a big smile on face.

"You here?" Jimin asked and waited for the reply.

"What? Already? Well I'll come right now" jimin said as he cut the call and looked at tae.

"See ya later tae! Ah I forgot to tell you! The food is in the fridge and heat it before going to eat. Take care" Jimin said as he rushed towards the door.

"Bye then~ also don't get pregnant okay!" Taehyung shouted as he stood beside the door which was enough for Jimin and the neighbours to hear.

"Fuck off" Jimin shouted back as he ran towards a car. Taehyung smiled as he got inside the house and locked the door behind him.

At the same time his phone dinged getting a notification from vlive app and with a squeeze Taehyung excitedly tapped the notification as it automatically went to the live which was the live of Jungkook.

(A/n: ofcourse Taehyung probably fainted right now)

•••

This is the live of jk!!

This is what Jimin was wearing!

Yoonmin date <3

ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!