V

For the nth time Taehyung drank the water on the table due to hunger. It's been 30 minutes since they arrived there. Jimin's boyfriend and his friends doesn't even showed up. And for god sake the whole restaurant is fucking empty. Just the two of them sitting on a table made him more awkward. Atleast that is what Taehyung thought. And Jimin, he just sat opposite to Taehyung excitedly while Taehyung sitting there soon or later going to passout.

"Jimin" Taehyung called him quietly, which was clearly audible to jimin.

"Yea" Jimin replied and Taehyung glared at him.

"I haven't done anything in a while other than asking food. And why do you have to hold the grudge on me. Not in this situation bitch" Taehyung said made the elder chuckle.

"Please tae... They'll be here soon." Jimin pouted and Taehyung give it up. So he nodded and put his head on the table. But soon he got a sensation that he want to pee. All he did after getting there was drinking water. So what else? He quickly got up and told Jimin that he wanted to go to restroom and ran from there.

After spending a quiet good minutes in there Taehyung decided to show up again infront of Jimin. But this time there were some peoples also sitting around the table.

Oh! They must be came!!

Taehyung thought as he silently walked towards the group of 6. Jimin saw Taehyung coming towards them, he got up and dragged the younger quickly as the others looked at them.

"Guyss meet Taehyung. My bestfriend" Jimin introduced Taehyung. But Taehyung was too busy admiring the guys infront of him.

They are too familiar. Way tooo familiar.

"Helloooo! Taee" they all said in unison. For a moment Taehyung stayed silent. Don't know what to do.

These voice.

At that moment they all removed their mask and smiled at Taehyung. Now Taehyung can't take it all.

BITCHE DON'T TELL ME THE GREAT BTS ARE SITTING INFRONT OF ME! WAIT IS THAT RM?? HE'S SOO TALL. WAIT THAT MEANS THE OTHER GUYS.... OH COME on... God can't be fair sometimes. How can these guys looks so hot in real life too.

"Hi" Taehyung hide his all out break in just one word.

"Tae sit here!" Hoseok said as he pointed a sit near by him. Taehyung still can't believe that he's infront of his favourite idol. The life saviour of his. The salvation which he searched a long time back ago.

He looked at jimin. The elder just nodded and Taehyung slowly made his way towards Hoseok.

At that moment his eyes met with someone. That eyes.

Taehyung heart stopped for a moment. Is this moment even real? Please it must be a dream.

AM I JUST SITTING OPPOSITE TO JUNGKOOK???

•••

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!

actually I was really busy with some works that's why I didn't able to update a new chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy this one.

Will soon update a one!

Love yaa <3