XXV

"his mobile is also switched off" Yoongi said dialing on Jimin's number.

"Seriously what happened with them???" Jungkook asked frustrating over the phone call. "The ring heard earlier now saying switched off. I swear Jimin!" Yoongi also switched off the mobile.
On the other hand Seokjin was looking around to see if anybody is near them.

"Guys!! Just put that darn thing away!! They're coming" Namjoon said running inside the practice room. Yoongi put the phone inside his bag and looked at the mirror as if nothing has happened there. Jungkook and Hoseok started to warm up.

•••

"I got a job in park enterprises" Jieun excitedly entered inside the house seeing Taehyung and Jimin watching TV.

"Who is she?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung. "It's that jieun i mentioned to you last day." Jimin hummed in reply.

"Taehyung-shii didn't expect to see you here! How are you?" Jieun said looking at Taehyung. "Yeah I am fine." Replied the latter silently.

"Who's this? Your friend or?"

"It's jimin. My best friend. Now if you please shut up I can watch this show peacefully." Without looking at the girl Taehyung talked. And then silence spread among them. None of them initiated to talk.

"Oh Jieun-ah! How was your interview?" Taehyung's grandmother entered inside the room.

"Ms.Kim! Can you believe it!! I really got selected in the PARK enterprises!!!" Jieun mood suddenly hyped up. The old lady smiled as she blessed the younger. Taehyung and Jimin looked at eachother and then shrugged.

"Grandma, you forgot to meet Aunt Hye" Taehyung said changing the topic clearly not liking the presence of a certain girl.

"Oh right. You guys talk together. I'll be right back!" The old lady said, went out of the house. And again here comes the silence.

"Come to think of it. Where is your boyfriend Taehyung-shii" Ji-eun asked as she was getting bored by just sitting there. Jimin rolled his eyes while Taehyung looked down.

"Oh wait. Sorry about the rude question. Where's Jungkook oppa? Does he cuts contact with you??" Ji-eun asked again. Taehyung stood up from his place but Jimin made him sit.

"You know quite alot about them. I guess you're the one who spread the misinformation in the public." Jimin asked looking straightly at the girl.

"Me? I didn't even know it was Jungkook oppa with him-"

"Jimin. I'm going to rest." Taehyung said as he inside his room.

"Actually he doesn't even deserves Jungkook oppa." The girl said rolling her eyes.
Soon she startled with a loud bang on the table.

"You listen here. Just because you're Taehyung's neighbour or grannies caretaker I don't give a fuck about your existence. But if you dare to talk bullshit about them infront of me, you'll be seeing the park Jimin here who can actually make you suffer in every way." Said Jimin turning off the TV.

"P-Park Jimin? Like the son of Mr.Park-" jieun asked but Jimin already went out from her sight.

"Hahaha no way he's that park Jimin. How could a CEO's son will be here? Right?" Jieun said to herself, also stood up as she went to meet taehyung's grandmother to ask whether it's true or not.

To say about that, jieun was surprised hearing that it was the truth. Also a fear rushed on her, cursing her bad mouthing about Taehyung plus made a bad impression on Park Jimin. Who knows what the latter was capable of doing something to her. All that came into her mind was apologize.

But the both males doesn't even lend an ear to jieun.

"Taehyung, why don't we just--" jimin was about to say something to Taehyung but a call interrupted him. Seeing the unknown number he didn't picked it.

"Why you didn't picked the call?" Taehyung asked.

"Must be a spam" Jimin shrugged. Before another call could come Jimin turned the mobile off and asked Taehyung when are they heading back to Seoul.

"Maybe tomorrow. I don't think staying here will give me much peaceful." Taehyung replied, laying in the bed thinking about what he should do.

"I agree with that too. We can visit grandma later when all this things calm down." Said Jimin layed beside Taehyung.

"I can't believe all these happened Jimin." 

"he also have reasons Tae. Let's just focus on us. I'm sure he'll apologize to you." Jimin consoled Taehyung. What else he could do in this situation.

••••

Hi it's me again.

Ik I've been ghosted this account for months and came back.

I apologise for those whom I made wait.

Also the character JIEUN i mentioned in this story is not IU. So don't get misunderstood with the character (i will never give IU a bad character)

And I've saw the chaos happening in HYBE too. Hope everything will settle down soon.