XX

After staying one day in Taehyung's house the couple decided to walk around the town. The only annoying part of their trip was this girl named ji-eun. They both knew ji-eun knows something about them.

Maybe what if she got to know that Jungkook is the real Jungkook of BTS who is standing beside Taehyung, while giving all lovely attitude towards the latter.

Ofcourse ji-eun knows.

She isn't an idiot. Also she decided not to let that go off. Despite being annoying the couple's doesn't find anything creepy from the girl. Otherwise that's what they like to believe.

They told about their relationship to Taehyung's grandmother who was just happy and accepted them equally. Now Jungkook can recall those words of Taehyung and Jimin.

Yeah! She's the best.

Jungkook joined the cult of the two bestfriends who manifest themselves that Taehyung's grandmother is the bestest one in the world.

Now they're in a field watching the nature while holding hand to hand. Taehyung put his head on Jungkook shoulder as the elder side hugged Taehyung.

For a moment Jungkook removed his mask and breathes the fresh air. He felt himself refreshed.

He felt his life was calm. And he wanted this calm to continue forever in his life. What else he wanted? He got the love of his life, got the job which is already secured his next two generations, got support from his family and brothers, and he himself feeling so calm.

He felt the negative energy started to wore off. Just peace. Jungkook looked down seeing Taehyung. His face was calm. He tilted his head and gave a peck to the other's forehead.

Taehyung flinched, but smiled. He loved the feelings of bring under his lover's arm. He felt secure there. Taehyung moved himself infront of Jungkook and hugged the elder tightly.

"I don't know, but day by day my feelings for you started to increase. I just can't leave with you" Taehyung said silently. Jungkook tightened the hug and didn't replied anything. They draw eachother closely as they felt eachothers heart beat. That was beating fast and rhythmically. Their scent entangled through their noses as they started to find relief and secure in their embrace. Taehyung lifted his head made their gap decrease. Now they stood their nose to nose, Jungkook looked at Taehyung eyes followed his lips.

He didn't wasted a moment before crashing his lips onto Taehyung's. They both felt butterflies around their stomach. This feeling. This addiction. This kiss.

Before things started to get heated they both withdrawn and locked their forehead.

"Why don't we continue ourselves in our room?" Jungkook whispered in his husky voice. Taehyung again felt the same shivering. His heart beated loudly that Taehyung doubted that it'll blast right this moment. The best red Taehyung tried to protest.

"Grandma will hear us" he whispered.

"I don't care I just want you right now Taehyung!" Jungkook demanded. Taehyung can't help but think about a particular place.

"I know a place kook. Follow me" Taehyung said dragging Jungkook into the woods. On a particular tree there was ladder which led the way towards a secret hideout.

"Did you made this yourself?" Jungkook asked amused himself seeing a house like hide out. There was basic things inside there.

"Nope. Me and Jimin found this when we wandered around this woods. It was all dusty so me and min cleaned it used it as an hideout. I still can't believe this stayed all clean until now" Taehyung let out a breathe. Jungkook silently admired the little house but soon his eyes fell upon Taehyung.

Jungkook breathed heavily as he made himself in the back of Taehyung. He entangled his legs made Taehyung fall in the ground softly.

(A/n: may contain some uncomfortable stuff)

Jungkook hovered over Taehyung as he started to peck all over Taehyung's face. The younger whined because of the teasing. He finally captured Taehyung lips as he kissed him a little rougher than before. The kiss started to get heated as Taehyung tilted his head to make it more intensive. Jungkook tongue made it's way towards Taehyung bottom lips, the younger quickly opened his mouth, giving an access to the elder's tongue to roam around his mouth. They started to feeling eachother.

Their kiss was fervent, filled with the longing and urgency. Their mouths moved in sync, tongues exploring and dancing together in a sensual way. Jungkook's hands started to roam around the younger's body as Taehyung felt the shiver even more. Jungkook started to getting addicted for Taehyung. The younger was in a mess. Moaning under every touch of Jungkook which felt like music to his ear. The pleasure that was giving both of them.

Jungkook stopped and withdrawn a little as his hands found the way towards his shirts. Taehyung whined in the sudden withdrawn as he looked at Jungkook.

"Do you trust me tae?" Jungkook whispered near Taehyung ears. "Yes I trust you kook" the younger said as he pleased him to continue.

Jungkook slowly lifted Taehyung shirt.

END!

•••

NO I CAN'T WRITE FURTHER. I'M NOT EXPERIENCED IN WRITING THIS KIND OF STUFFS SO PLEASE IMAGINE WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT.

also I won't ever write this stuff again.

Maybe!

Or

Not!

Anyway-

From next chapter prepare your mental mind to face the drama.

Love ya!