XVI

Jungkook was done with his outfit changing since he already packed his suit before coming to Taehyung house for decoration. Now he is waiting outside of the house engaging himself in the party because Taehyung was getting late.

Jungkook was eager to know how the younger looks. He knows himself that he looks hot in everything he wear. He chose a black suit. Everything was in black. The shirt, the coat, the pant, even his hair color were black. And he literally nailed. He tied his hair in ponytail leaving some strands infront of his forehead.

"So care to explain how you guys decorated here??" Jimin asked giving a glass of vine to Jungkook while have another one for himself, starting a conversation with the younger.

"All this was done by tae himself. I just helped him." Jungkook shrugged thankfully taking the vine filled glass from Jimin. Namjoon and Seokjin also Yoongi and Hoseok joined their conversation.

"Tae have a craze in event management. And his future business is also related to this one." Jimin continued himself as Namjoon nodded.

"Event management have a good scope of we do it perfectly and I have fate in Taehyung that his business will get successful" Namjoon said which agreed by everyone.

"Don't you guys think Taehyung is getti-" Jungkook words cut off by himself. He couldn't process what is actually happening.

Is that an angel? Walking ethereally.

His mouth gap distance increased a tiny bit. Seeing a guy a walked inside the party saying an apologize because he was late.

Suddenly Jungkook heart started to beat fastly and loudly. Stomach twisted and filled with butterflies.

It was Taehyung.

Even though the younger wore a simple white sweatshirt along with black pant he looks- what we call it. Breathtaking? Magnificent? Ethereal?

The truth is all these words are perfectly match for Taehyung.

With a smile the younger came towards the 6 males. Smiling widely. The others also stunned by his beauty. But stared at Jungkook who was busy staring at Taehyung. The younger looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung thought his heart stopped for a moment. He couldn't believe. He just stared at him.

The others were watching them quietly, hiding their laugh as the both youngers were literally zoned out while looking at eachothers eyes.

How could they lost in their eyes?

It's love.

"EHEM!" a loud voice interrupted both younger as they came out of trance. Blushing so hard, they tried to hide it but successfully failed.

"Why don't you lovebirds get room for staring eachother?" Yoongi mocked as they Taehyung and Jungkook looked away.

"S-shut up! W-who stared?" Jungkook protests, mentally cursed because of the stutter. They all laughed except Taehyung who just chuckled which made Jungkook pout.

How could he pout like that when he looks actually hot???

Taehyung mind went crazy and blushing like mess. In the train of thoughts they both haven't realised that the others went out of their leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

"Umm actually you look beautiful" Jungkook said silently.

"Thanks and you l-look hot" said Taehyung while looking down a bit in shy. Jungkook smiled and thanked Taehyung.

With much confidence Jungkook grabbed Taehyung hands as he led the way towards where the wine and snacks were placed. The elder took a glass of wine and gave it to Taehyung.