XI

(Same day at Taehyung place)

"I'll help you with cutting things." Taehyung jumped out from his spot made Jungkook flinch a bit.

"No need for that tae. I'm almost done cutting these. Also can you help me stiring the soup for a moment." Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled widely.

"On it" the younger saluted as he picked a spoon to stir. While he was stiring Taehyung felt a presence behind him. It was Jungkook, putting the vegetables he cutted inside the soup. Both of their heart starting to beat fast.

They both don't even have any idea why they're feeling like this when they're close to eachother.

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to act cool while ignoring warmth. Taehyung kept stiring but Jungkook hands stopped him. "I'll do it" Jungkook whispered as he grabbed the spoon from Taehyung. They both blushed as their hands brushed together.

Little they did know is they have to endure this tension between them until jimin come.

"okay" said Taehyung while taking a seat near by him in the kitchen island.

"How's your classes going on?" Jungkook asked to avoid the silence.

"Boring. You know last day professor caught me sleeping and gave me detention. Because of that I was late for work. And boss made me do night shift." Taehyung pouted and the elder laugh it off. "Sleeping in class is that bad?" Jungkook asked looked at Taehyung.

"The professor was new. And she also have a grudge on me. Because I made her ideology wrong. That's why she gave me detention" Taehyung said shrugged a bit because remembering her face make him disgust with anger.

"People like her doesn't deserve to be a teacher" Taehyung ended as he smiled sadly. Looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him. They both broke the quick eye contact.

"Now what about you?? What'll you do after your leave?" Taehyung asked.

"Back to work." Jungkook sighed. "Like practice, making music, practice again, working out, going to live, interviews, hectic schedules." Jungkook let out another heavy sigh. Taehyung felt sad. Being an idol is hard too. After hearing Jungkook, Taehyung felt himself ashamed.

"I'm sorry. Comparing to you I'm not even suffering anything. Like i have Jimin. Even tho we always fight, he was the only one who gives strength to me. I'm literally free every day, and I'll waste those free time by sleeping. I'm not literally doing anything. Just going to university, study and work, coming home and eating, sleeping and doing the same routine every day without productively." Taehyung said and Jungkook kept staring at Jungkook.

"Look at you, working so hard and making money, and behind your success there was a painful past" Taehyung looked down. After a few moments of silence, the younger felt a hand under his chin. Jungkook made him look at him as he gave a soft smile.

"Don't worry about me tae. I'm used to this. Yes, you're right. Being an idol is hard but do you know what's the hardest thing. Hiding all your emotions under a smile while fighting so hard to live by yourself. That's the hardest thing Taehyung." The words of the elder made Taehyung eyes widen. His heart started to beat even more faster than before.

How did he?

"Kook-" the younger words cut off by Jungkook, the elder cupped his cheeks.

"I don't know everything about you tae. But I know you had something more painful and heart broken past than mine. And I'm not asking you anything right now. I'll wait for you. Until you trust me enough for you to say that" Jungkook said softly as he slowly retrieved his hands from Taehyung cheeks.

His eyes glistened but blinked it away.

"Thank you for understanding." Taehyung whispered silently. Jungkook smiled and went back to his work. The younger stood up and went to the dining table as he cleaned there and placed plates for them. Jungkook just gazed at his actions.

"And kook!" Taehyung called out.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna watch a movie after eating"

"Sure"

Taehyung smiled. It was a smile that Taehyung did know, he was slowly falling for the guy. He knows it was wrong, so so wrong. But still he don't have a choice.

After eating in a chaotic talk. They both decided to watch movie like Taehyung planned. Taehyung put some blanket above a thick blanket that placed in the floor which was infront of the couch. Jungkook decided to make it more cozy by adding more pillows and turning the lights off along with closing the curtains.

Perfect. It was a perfect time and spot for watching a movie.

They both sat as Taehyung and Jungkook decided to sit under different blanket. Since they both liked funny movies, Jungkook picked one and decided to watch it since Taehyung also agreed.

The movie was full of the latters laugh. They really enjoyed eachothers presence. Jungkook heart fluttered when he saw Taehyung laugh and vice versa. When the first movie was over they decided to watch more movies. But in the half, Taehyung fell asleep. His head was on the other's chest.

Jungkook blushed a little. Since Taehyung was in a deep slumber the elder turned the TV off and cuddled the younger, which eventually led him to sleep.

At that day they both didn't know, what kind of hardship they both have to face! They both didn't know their friendship turns into more than that. But they did know that eachother's presence is really important for them.

•••

The end!

Just kidding. It is not the end but a starting. Hope you guys liked the story.

See ya in next chapter 💜