IX

(time skip cos author is lazy to write anything)

"you didn't slept last night?" Asked Jimin to the Taehyung who was nearly sleeping infront of his food.

"Nah. Was playing game with jk!" Taehyung said while yawning. But his eyes twinkled at the mention of jk.

"I'm gonna kick the ass of whoever called  jk for making you don't sleep at night" jimin said glaring to noone as he put some imaginary punches on the air.

"Then you should kick ass of Jungkook" Taehyung mumbled as he chuckled a bit.

"Jungkook??" Jimin asked as he heard what Taehyung said.

"Yeah! Last week I got to know that jk is Jungkook. He also surprised hearing I'm taetae his partner." Taehyung explained taking a lazy bite of his breakfast.

"Oh- wait" jimin stopped thinking as he called someone.

"YAHH Jeon Jungkook!!!" Jimin yelled through his phone as Taehyung's eyes went wild.

"YAHH JIMINIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??" Taehyung asked as he tried to grab Jimin's phone. But the elder was rebel enough to fight with Taehyung.

"What's with the yelling in this morning hyung!"  they both heard a sleepy voice of Jungkook. Taehyung already melted in it while Jimin glared him.

"Why the fuck you both played video game last night??? Don't you know that he have classes today?" Jimin said through the speaker.

"Jimin stop it... We losted the contact with time. That's why I slept late" Taehyung whispered.

"We?? Wait is anything happened to tae?? Is he alright???" Jungkook concerned as his sleep went away clearly focusing on jimin. A faint blush appeared on Taehyung's face as he heard Jungkook cared for him.

"Nothing happened. Jimin just overreacting." Taehyung finally grabbed the phone out of Jimin's reach as he talked.

"Oh tae! You alright?? I'm sorry about yesterday!" Jungkook said through the call.

"I'm alright Jungkook-shii. You don't have to worry. And it's okay. Don't need to say sorry."

"Okay... He scared me. Well if you're tired take a leave today."

"Noo! I have works to done in University. Professor will kill me." Taehyung pouted and Jungkook can see it through his imagination. The elder smiled.

"Okay. Have a nice day taee! Can you give the phone to Jimin-shii" Jungkook asked as Taehyung gave the mobile to Jimin.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"Is the mobile on speaker?" Jungkook asked

"Nope"

"You better drive him to university! Okay!" Jungkook said. Jimin smiled as he looked at Taehyung.

"Huh? Is that a threat. What if i didn't do it?" Jimin asked expecting a nice reply from Jungkook.

"Then I'll drop him. Don't need to burden yourself" Jungkook said made Jimin smile ear to ear. Taehyung just watched him suspiciously.

"Do whatever you want. I'll expect you before 8:15" jimin said as the call ended.

"I'm not going to drop you today!" Jimin said as he sat opposite of the table.

"What?? I'm already late. If you don't drop me how am I supposed to get into class on time??" Taehyung asked.

"I booked a cab." Jimin lied.

"Aren't you coming?" Taehyung asked as he ate his breakfast.

"Dad called me for something, so I'm on leave." Jimin said as Taehyung nodded while finishing his breakfast and went to his room.