XV

"umm these lights? We should place them above the tree." Taehyung said to Jungkook who nodded. Tomorrow is the day which they waited for days ago. Birthday of Jimin.

"Kook. Please hold the ladder tightly for me." Said Taehyung, climbing in the ladder for placing the light. The younger carefully put them on each branch of the tree and flung some of the parts of the lights on the floor. After putting the lights he climbed out from the ladder. Panting heavily, signing he's already tired.

(A/n: you all must be thought that Taehyung fell out of the ladder and Jungkook caught in time and their eyes met and blah blah blah kdrama scene?? I'll never do that!)

"You okay tae? I told you we should give it to a management team." Jungkook said concerning about Taehyung.

"Idiot. My business plan is event management. So i should start my little step from here." Taehyung chuckled as he lightly hit on the other male arm. Jungkook smiled.

"So that's your plan. Now we're done with the light things. Why don't we take a break?" Asked Jungkook and Taehyung cheered with an Yes.

They both got inside the house as they went towards kitchen to find something to eat. Taehyung saw ramen as he grabbed the packet and nudged Jungkook.

"Hey, shall we eat ramen. I'll make it for you!" Taehyung cheered and Jungkook nodded. This time Jungkook was the one who gazed at Taehyung, noticing every action the younger doing.

He had a little smile in his face. Even tho they forgot what happened in the past. They have to cherish the future.

And Jungkook have different plans for tomorrow.

---

"Kook!!! How is it?? How is it???" Taehyung asked excitedly to know the reaction of Jungkook. It's already past 10 in the night. And 2 more hour left for jimin arrival.

They planned to surprise the jimin in the beginning of his birthday. Yoongi and Hoseok made Jimin busy... ahem! With other jobs.

"It's- I don't know how can I put it in words but I'm sure he'll surely like it tae. It's amazing! Really!!" Jungkook said as he smiled so widely because he couldn't hide the happiness. By hearing his words Taehyung also smiled. And hugged Jungkook.

"We did it!!!" He said loudly, Jungkook hugged him back. They're glad that eachother won't hear their heart beat.

"Yes! Lemme call Namjoon hyung" Jungkook said breaking the hug even though he wanted to stay longer. Taehyung nodded as he decided to check the place once more.

---

Time 11:50 PM. October 12

"Ughh I'll walk on my own if you don't make this car speed up." Jimin groaned, they were sitting in this car. Jungkook called them saying Taehyung got something in his eyes like an infection and asked them get there as soon as possible. Which Jimin believed. Obviously. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin sitting inside the car which was going slowly as ever it can.

"Chill we'll be there soon" Yoongi calmed Jimin.

"Come on. Hobi hyung tell him to drive fast" Jimin whined as he was actually concerned about Taehyung. All Hoseok can do is hiding his smile.

"Listen to jimin, hyung!" Said Hoseok and Yoongi looked at him.

"Fine!" He said speeding the car.

Time 11:57 PM. October 12

"Taehyung!!! Where is Taehyung, Jungkook??" Jimin asked to Jungkook as soon as he arrived at his house, the brunette calmed the shorter male.

"Calm down jimin-shii. He's okayy. But you have to wear this before seeing Taehyung." Jungkook told to jimin as he gave a sleep mask.

"Why did you give me this?" Jimin asked, but Jungkook forced him to where it saying that the infection will spread around here as he dragged the elder somewhere.

"Where are we going?? We should go to his room!" Said jimin when he felt a little cold which he realised that he was outside of the house now.

"Yes I'm taking you to Taehyung. Now stop with the talk." As Jungkook came to the spot he stood jimin there, giving Yoongi and Hoseok to continue, while Jungkook went and stood by Taehyung side who stood near by the switch board.

The both Yoongi and Hoseok slowly took off the mask as Taehyung turn on the lights. Jimin was astonished to see the place. Is it really his house? He never noticed the garden area like this. As jimin turned backwards he saw his lovers and friends wished him a Happy birthday.

Yes. I literally forgot it.

Jimin heart felt heavy as his eyes couldn't believe what he say before him. His eyes  become blurry as he started to cry. He looked around, seeing Yoongi and Hoseok came to hug as Namjoon and Seokjin came with a cake. Jungkook and Taehyung stood beside them smiling.

Jimin was happy.

So so happy. He wanted this moment to last forever. He hugged his lovers tightly as they were interrupted by Taehyung.

"It's time to cut the cake you love birds" said the younger as they blushed. They retrieved from the hug. Jimin slowly made his way towards where the cake situated. He looked around again. He saw his parents. They were smiling as they side hugged eachother. And there was some familiar faces too which Jimin saw before when he were hanging out with yoongi and others.

Jimin started to cut the cake, the presented people started to wish him heartily. It's his first time, celebrating his birthday with his bestfriend, friends and lovers. He felt important and lucky.

He gave the cake to his parents first, tailed behind Yoongi and Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin, also Taehyung and Jungkook. Before Taehyung and Jungkook could respond Jimin put cream on their face as he pinched each of their ears.

"Oww it hurts!!" The both youngers cried out.

"Serves you right! Do you guys know how much i worried huh??" Jimin said glaring at the both of them. They just laughed nervously.

"You see. It was a surprise party, and we need something to surprise you!" Jungkook said making an excuse which Jimin never intended to hear.

The party went on as Jimin talked with others. Taehyung and Jungkook made their way inside the house. They should clean themselves first and wear something nice. The youngers set their way towards each rooms respectively.

•••

So I don't want to write long chapters so please forgive me if you find it boring.

Love y'all.

See ya in next chapter 💜