XXII

"A future without you is a world without color"

- your eyes tell (BTS)

"I'm counting on your answer Jungkook. Remember you team members when you chose your words"

Jungkook felt his whole body tensed up. A single mistake in his words should let their team disband. He remembers Taehyung words.

"I trust you kook"

How could Jungkook betray his love like that. He doesn't want his group to fall apart too. The amount of stress entered inside his body made him feel dizzy. Namjoon and Jungkook came early at the company before 4PM as the members stayed at their house. Turning on TV as they changed into news channel.

"Is the rumour we heard true?" One of the journalist asked.

"No it isn't. And why are you guys believing such thing?" Namjoon replied. Jungkook mind wasn't focusing on anything.

"But as a proof the pictures were all around the world" another one asked.

"In which world you're all living. It's the world of photoshop. And I believe army's are good at these kind of things" again Namjoon replied giving a fake smile.

"Why is Jungkook-shi staying silent. We want to hear from him"

"Yes. Let him answer our questions!"

"Why are silent mr.jungkook. what is your silent mean?"

"Is it because the rumours are true?"

Jungkook concluded his mind.

It's good for everyone. I swear.

"The rumour is not true. There's no relationship between me and that boy. I believe it's a photoshop. Also for this issue don't do stupid stuffs like threatening the boy." Jungkook talked. Namjoon eyes widened.

This wasn't in the plan. What are you saying Jungkook!

Yoongi almost threw his phone.

"What is he saying?" Yoongi whisper shouted. Hoseok calmed the elder as Seokjin was more worried about the situation. They promised. They promised to reveal a hint and here Jungkook saying Bullshit.

"But the boy and his friend said that you are in relationship with him"

"No, that's not true. I don't even know him."

"There's no relationship between me and that boy"

Those words stung inside Taehyung heart. He thought Jungkook promised him. Moreover like he's talking like Taehyung doesn't even exist in this world.

Jimin sat in silent as Taehyung stood up.

"I need some time alone" Taehyung said silently as he went outside of the house. The sky started to rumbling.

Huh! Is it going to rain. Good thing. People don't see my tears anymore right?

Taehyung started to wander around the street. The rain drops slowly started to hit the ground. As the rain started to pour hardly.