IV

"KILL! NO!NO!NO! JUST KILL HIM! OH MY GAWD. I'LL MURDER HIM. FUCK IT. NONONONONO HOW THE HECK HE KILLED ME WHEN I HAVE THE LIFE TO LOOK AFTER TWO GENERATIONS." The shout was echoed through whole apartment when Jimin opened the door. But hearing the shout jimin closed the door and waited until Taehyung calm down from the so called mental break down.

After a few minutes of silence inside the dorm Jimin decided to went inside and saw Taehyung was drinking water.

"You came? I thought you would stay over his house?" Taehyung asked putting the bottle back on the refrigerator where it was placed before.

"I have some works to done" Jimin said plopping down on the couch. Taehyung also sat beside him.

"How was your date?" Taehyung asked and Jimin smiled widely.

"It was perfect. Me and him went to the restaurant which was far away from here. A perfect spot for date. It was actually nature friendly one and sike the owner of the restaurant is one of my boyfriend's friend. You know after that he bought me cotton candy literally my fav." Jimin talked about his date and Taehyung just listened to it. Sighing in being single because he dedicated his whole life to Jungkook even when he knows that he's never going to get atleast a chance to talk to him.

"I want a boyfriend like him" Taehyung pouted and Jimin chuckled.

"You're the one who rejected the whole proposals you received. And keep saying that you want a boyfriend!" Said jimin made the younger glare at him.

"Fuck off. And now tell me who's your boyfriend? Atleast his name?" Taehyung whined, jimin hestitated a little before going to answer.

"I think you should meet him instead of I'm telling his name." Jimin talked, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Which is never going to happen in this century!" The younger scoffed.

"See tae. I talked to him. maybe you can meet him tomorrow along with his friends!" Jimin concluded and Taehyung's eyes filled stars.

"Are they hot? Or my type?" Taehyung asked and now Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Aren't you just simping over Jungkook awhile back ago?" Jimin asked and the other chocked.

"Shit. I just asked. Do you ever think I'll cheat on my husband?" Taehyung said.

"Wait, when I checked last time, he was your boyfriend? Am I right?" Jimin asked which Taehyung replied with a smile.

"We got married last day" he said shyly and Jimin ewed at it.

"I can't just- are you for real tae?" He asked unbelievable struck over him.

"No, we all know I'm dreamy" Taehyung said with a smug face.

"Fuck off BITCH. I'm going to sleep" Jimin said, making his way towards his room. Taehyung just looked at him uninterested.

"Wait, we are going at 10AM tomorrow. Don't over sleep yourself." Jimin said and Taehyung nodded getting himself also back to his room. To sleep? Nah probably going to play right now with a certain username named @ 읏챠 (euchya). Well that dude literally pro at this game and Taehyung is proud that he's one of his friend which he doesn't even know the dude's name. That guy only said jk and Taehyung replied like 'as in BTS jungkook'. and that guy just send him a smiley emoji. Which Taehyung found it weird but didn't cared.

After playing like an hour or 4 which is already the clock hitted somewhere 4AM, Taehyung looked at his mobile while smiling seeing his home screen was the shirtless pic of Jungkook.

"Wahh.. I'm really tired right now." He said as he put the alarm clock on 8AM which he certainly know he won't woke up at that time. But decided to put it anyway. Just for the satisfaction.

•••

"Kim Taehyung, Are you willing to take Jeon Jungkook as your husband forever?" The priest said and Taehyung nodded who was holding Jungkook's hands infront of the altar.

"Yes" he replied eyes not leaving the brunette infront of him. the people who were presented in the altar was cheered now.

"Nice. You both may kiss now" the priest announced and they both moved closer for the kiss. It was inches of part as their lips going to met. It was so close. So close until-

"KIM TAEHYUNG WAKE UP OR I'LL SPLASH ONE BUCKET OF COLD WATER INTO YOUR BODY-" Taehyung abruptly woke up when he heard the shout which Taehyung thought that it made his ear bleed.

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKERY ******** ******** ******* **** ***** ******!!! WHY YOU HAVE TO JUST WOKE ME UP WHEN THIS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL DREAM WAS SHITTING HAPPENING? YOU JUST RUINED THE FUCKING KISS WITH MY JUNGKOOK? YOU BLOODY PIECE OF DAWRF BITCH" Taehyung also shouted back.

"Dude do you have any idea what time it is? It's 9 fucking 30 right now. I told you don't over sleep" jimin said and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"But still you ruined my dream" Taehyung scoffed.

"Come on Taehyung, you can see that tonight, it's not like once in a lifetime dream.you saw that every night." Jimin said.

"But we haven't kissed!!! It's all your fault. you always comes and ruin our kiss." Taehyung whined while Jimin just looked at him like a piece of trash.

"Don't be so dramatic bitch. now get ready yourself. We're going to be late." Jimin said as he walked away.

Taehyung also got up and stumbled towards the bathroom to do his routine. After getting ready Taehyung slowly made his way towards Jimin.

"I'm hungry~" Taehyung said pouting a little.

"We are eating from the restaurant." Jimin said as they both left the apartment and walked towards Jimin's car which Taehyung acts like his own because Jimin won't use that because he likes to travel in bus. But today they both are late so the elder decided to drove through car.

•••

Wassup!!!!

So new chapter updated.

Hope you guys will like it.

Don't forget to vote & comment.