VII

It's just a number tae! Don't panic! Should I say I don't have phone so I can escape. Noooo this is the chance tae!! Give him your number...

NOOOO

what should I do?

What Should I Do?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

jimin.

Wait. Where the hell-

"Tae-" Jungkook cut off his thoughts but Taehyung also cut off Jungkook by giving his phone.

"Here" Taehyung said not looking at the elder face. Jungkook smiled and grabbed the phone and tapped in the on switch, which the mobile turn on. They both froze.

Shit. I forgot to change the wallpaper!

Taehyung thought as he chuckled in nervous while grabbing his phone out of Jungkook hands and turned it off.

"I- I forgot to digest my food, see ya later" with that Taehyung quickly escaped from there, blushing hardly.

Now, what'll Jungkook think of me. He probably thinks I'm weird.

"Umm I-" Jimin cut off Jungkook by calling his name.

"Jungkook, have you seen tae?" Asked Jimin. But Jungkook was also processing something. A faint blush was displayed in his face.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin said loudly.

"Uh! Yeah?" Stumbled out of thought, Jungkook asked Jimin why did he called him.

"I said have you seen tae?"

"Can you give me his number?"

"Huh?? I asked you the other thing! Oh wait-" Jimin smiled sheepishly before continuing. "Are you interested in him?" Asked Jimin.

"Me?? No! I just wanted his number since we actually become friends! You know-"

"I know I know." Jimin took his phone with a teasing smile. "Here it is" Jungkook gave his phone before Jimin asking him. The elder took it and saved Taehyung's number.

"Now, please be careful while texting him. He maybe seem rude to strangers who texts him." Jimin warned, but Jungkook just shrug what he said and
Looked at the number. Jimin also shrugged and stood for a moment. Again a creepy smile crawled into his face.

"You know you're his bias right??" Jimin said made Jungkook look at him.

"Me?"

"Yeah you! He even saw dreams about you, like marriage and ki- mmmmmmfmfmfmfmfmf" Jimin was cut off by Taehyung, which the younger Wrap around his hands on Jimin's mouth.

"Haha don't believe what he saying!" With that Taehyung dragged Jimin on the side as they went out of sight of Jungkook

"Jimin I swear to god, if you say any word about that I'll push you out of the clip." Taehyung warned.

"You always threaten me like that. Last time you said you'll crash me under a car" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Guys! Let's wrap it up. I think it's time of us to go" Namjoon said summoning his teammates and vmin.

"Right, we also have work." Taehyung said checking the time.

"It was nice to be with you all" Taehyung continued as he hugged each of the members which they gladly accepted. He was about shook hands with yoongi, but the elder hugged Taehyung which made him smile. When it comes to Jungkook's turn Taehyung don't know what to do! But Jungkook put the initial action as he hugged Taehyung Ahem! Tightly.