XXVI

A loud shatter heard inside the house where the 5 idols were living. It was Jungkook who broke the glass vase.

"Have you lost your sense?" Yoongi asked looking at the furious Jungkook.

"What happened now? They didn't opened the door for you? You know the keycode right?" Seokjin asked sitting beside yoongi seeing all the chaos which Jungkook is making.

"They're not at home. Ughhhhh. Not picking calls, not at home just what the fuck are they thinking?" Said the frustrated Jungkook, sitting in the chair.

"While you went there, did u wrote anything indicating your arrival?" Hoseok asked.

"Yep, I wrote a letter. Hope they saw that."

•••

"Taehyung, do you want dinner?" Jimin asked, entering inside the house.

"I pass it. Too tired to even stand." Said the younger straightly went to his room for rest.

"I'll make something for myself then" Jimin mumbled, came to the kitchen after freshen up. Making ramen for himself he sat on the dining area. Soon his interest caught up with a paper that was folded neatly on the table. Jimin picked it up.

"Please read the letter when you saw this. From ju-- TAEHYUNG!" Jimin abruptly stood up. Taehyung who heard the shout came to the hall before jimin went to his room.

"What is it? Why are you shouting?"

"Jungkook came here." Showing the letter jimin replied. Taehyung went near jimin to see the letter quickly. Giving it to Taehyung, the elder gave some time alone for him.

Taehyung sat in the chair while reading the letter.

Tae,

I know I'm writing this letter in the amidst of the chaos. We have been restricted from using our mobiles. So we saw no choice other than sneaking out and go to your house.

To surpass the situation we decided to use a phone without the management noticing and contacted you several times only to be heard your mobile is being switched off. I don't know how much more time we should play this hide and seek.

I'll attach the number at the end of this letter so please, just please contact me through it okay.

I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶.  I'm really sorry, for the words that I never meant to say. I know those words hurted you more than anything or anyone out there. Apologize will never be an answer for those wounds I've made in your heart.

Seriously!!! I miss you tae. I miss you alot. I just wanted this to end so I can hold you longer. I miss everything about you. I miss hearing your voice, seeing your text notification, spending the time with you, touching you, kissing you. I never regretted anything with you. Just for your information after all this time my love didn't even wavered abit.

I pray to God everyday to get things back normal tae. I can't.

After all this, I can only ask you to wait. Wait for me okay. I believe in you. Please. I'll wait for you too.

Also tell Jimin-shi that yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung misses him. Alot that they're craving to see him, hear his voice and more.

Well....

I'll see you again.

Yours Jungkook.”

Uncontrollably tears started to fled down from taehyung's eyes. Holding the letter to his heart Taehyung cried his heart out. The younger can see the tear stains in the paper. Must be from Jungkook. Wiping his tears only to be replaced with new ones. But he don't care about it. All he was looking for the letter again was the number.

But there was no number that Jungkook mentioned. He said he'll write it down.

(A/n: Just kidding)

There was number written down made Taehyung relief. Jimin also came there seeing Taehyung was crying but he was searching for his phone, not remembering where he put it.

"What happened? What are you searching?"

"Phone. My phone. Have you seen it anywhere??"

"Check your bag!" Jimin insisted. Taehyung snapped his finger remembering where he put the device. Taehyung who hurried to find his phone finally found it and turned it on.

"What did it say Tae?" Jimin looked at taehyung curiously. "He gave me a number saying to contact them through it. Also they're restricted from using mobile, must be that chairman's idea." Hearing taehyung, jimin sighed in relief.

'so that's the reason. i worried for nothing.' jimin thought as he sat beside taehyung who seems to be texting in the number when he heard the calls are unreachable at this moment.

"I told you, he must have reasons." Jimin patted the younger's head. Taehyung smiled softly. "Yeah."