XVII

Two days later.

"excuse me??" Jimin looked at Jungkook who was at his door step with a flower bouquet.

"No! Not you! Call Taehyung please" Jungkook voice went soft when he said his lover name.

"Ewww when did you become such a softy?" Jimin asked, acting like he's puking but he was glad that there is someone who care for Taehyung.

"After saw the angel of my life" Jungkook said putting a hand on his chest, feeling himself. Jimin shook his head as he invited the younger inside while he went to call Taehyung.

"Tae! Someone is here to see you!" Jimin shouted, calling Taehyung who was groaned as he unlocked his room door.

"I don't want to see anyone min" said Taehyung lazily.

"I'm sure you'll be in pleasure to see this person" Jimin said smiling.

"Nahh I have assignments to do. Mrs.Choi will kill me if I didn't submitted it tomorrow." Taehyung said closing his eyes clearly thinking about the upcoming nightmare.

"The person is waiting-"

"Why don't you tell them I'm sleeping. I don't want see anyone right now" Taehyung said closed the door infront of Jimin. The elder rolled his eyes as he walked towards Jungkook.

"He said he's sleeping." Said Jimin to Jungkook who was waiting for Taehyung.

"He's such a zombie. Always assignments over assignments" Jimin shrugged as he looked at Jungkook. "Why don't you call him over" Jimin said to Jungkook who nodded.

Jungkook placed the bouquet aside as he took a deep breath. He knocked on the door. He didn't got a response at first, but Jungkook didn't gave up. He just knocked a little louder this time. And an annoyed Taehyung opened the door.

"Jimin! Can't you see I'm trying to concentr- woahh" before Taehyung could complete his sentence he felt being pinned on the wall. He looked at whom infront of him seeing Jungkook. Taehyung started to blush hardly, that he was jammed between Jungkook both muscular arms.

"W-when did you came kook?" Taehyung asked avoiding an eye contact with the elder.

"Look at you who refused to see me huh!" Jungkook whispered with a smirk as he gently grabbed Taehyung chin made him look at Jungkook.

"I didn't know that it was you" Taehyung whispered under his breathe. He started to blush more when he felt Jungkook started get close to him.

"K-kook" Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook got even more close made Taehyung close his eyes but Jungkook just stared at the younger and withdrawn himself as he smiled.

"Look at you. Jimin was right! You literally looks like zombie" said Jungkook, laughed a little. Taehyung pouted. Not only for getting mocked but for not getting a kiss.

"Why you stopped in halfway??" The younger whined, Jungkook just hugged him.

"Look at my baby! I'll give you a kiss after completing your assignments. Hmm" Jungkook said patting Taehyung head. "But still"

"No but-"

"TAE! JK! I'M HEADING OUT NOW! WON'T BE COMING UNTIL TOMORROW." they both heard jimin shouting as they replied a loud okay.

"Since Jimin is not here" Taehyung said and started to walk close to Jungkook.

"And?" Jungkook walked backward as his back hitted the wall but Taehyung walked closer and closer.

"Why don't you cook something for me?" Taehyung whispered, blushing himself.

"C-cook?"

"Yeah! I'm hungry and wanted to eat something. You're great cook so!" Taehyung moved away from Jungkook while pouting and pointed at his stomach.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he thought of something else.

"Well, why don't we eat from outside? Like a date!" Jungkook asked out and Taehyung eyes twinkled.

"I would like to" Taehyung jumped in excitement.

•••

Nothing more. I'm too lazy to write further. So see ya in next chapter.