Chapter XVI

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈

Weirdo in the Bathroom
——————

Waking up alone was a difficult task for James.

His sleep schedule was already messed up because of his DPSAD(delayed phase sleep awake disorder), but without anyone to wake him up on the daily made it near impossible for him to be up before noon.

It was the third time in a row he's been late getting to school and seventh time he's been caught sleeping in classes, it was only Wednesday.

"I don't know how much longer I can do this, my guy." James spoke into his phone while looking threw his locker, the turtle just so happened to call him right as the bell rang. "I think I'm gonna go mad or something."

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩." The turtle promised the boy which only warranted a snicker.

"Oh, what would I do without you and your oh so powerful genius-ness." James may have said it in a dull tone but the terrapin could tell he was joking and let out a light laugh of his own.

James had a dull smile present, liking the sound of his friends laugh a little too much, but when he looked out of the corner of his eye he saw his locker neighbour looking in his direction with furrowed brows.

James' eyes darkened on the spot, he lowered the phone to his collarbone before saying "What are you looking at?" To the girl almost too harshly.

It did make the red head look away almost instantly, so it did work.

"𝘐𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦." Donnie said right as James put the phone back up to his ear.

"I will not be apologizing, what she said to me was uncalled for." The tone he used would have made the turtle scared if he didn't know the human as well as he did.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦-𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳."

James knew he was right and shut his locker with his lunchbox in his hand, he really didn't want to but he knew it was a good idea; he would mentally die if he was late to class 'cause he slept a little too long again.

"You're right, I'll text her tonight." James admitted.

Before he walked into the bathroom completely he could already hear the heavy breathing and moans from the second to last stall, it made him cringe and internally curl in on himself—he opted for staying in the halls till his music was available to him.

"𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺." Donnie stated. "𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵; 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 '𝘺𝘦𝘴'."