Chapter 15

Me, Heather and Koro-Sensei prepare to fight Shiro and his new monster before it rushed at us but Koro-Sensei jumps in first as me and Heather give support at least that's what Shiro thought but I go past him and head straight at Shiro.

Shiro: "Lets see how well you can fight with such little to strength".

Shiro dodged my anti-me bb sword since his body was most likey infused with the same tentacales but that just mean I have to go faster.

Me: "Your going down Shiro".

Shiro: "Didn't Koro-Sensei tell you I always have an ace up my sleeve".

As I got closer to him something came out his sleeve and into his hand before shooting out a light that goes through my stomach but what made jump back was the fact that the wound was not healing as fast.

Shiro: "I learned about you from Jason and it seems your healing ability works by the nano bots which make up your body so whot would happen if they were destroyed lowering your healing ability".

Shiro's Weapon

I feel my wound and it's burned showing this new weapon he has created can produce intense heat strong enough to make it almost impossible for me to heal but I'm still able to fight

I rushed in taking some swings at him but Shiro just keeps dodging as I am also having to avoid his sword before I see he make a quick rebound swing with no time to dodge I pull up my sword and hope it can take the impact which it only just managed to before I jump away and see it was now half the size.

Me: *That thing has some real heat it melted the anti-me bb sword like it was butter*.

Shiro: "Do you see now your weapon is just a toy for children but mine is made to kill but please do give me all you have".

I think of my options a weapon which not only harms me but also makes my only weapon which can harm him useless so how do I kill him as I think about my options I came up with a plan but it's filled with risk but at the moment it's the best chance I have.

Me: "Shiro I will kill you".

Shiro: "I don't see a chance of that".

I rushed at him while throwing some metal knives which be blocked with sword but I jump in the air which not only gives me the high ground but also allows me to see how Koro-Sensei and Heather are doing and it looked like they were fine so I focus on my plan.

Shiro: "Is this you big plan because it leaves you wide open".

Shiro thrust his sword at my chest and it goes straight through my heart causing me to cough up blood which made Shiro believe he had won but he was soon surprised when I grabbed his arm to prevent him from pulling away.

Shiro: "Let go of me you worm".

Me: "Hehe looks....like....I caught....you".

Shiro tries to punch me away but I hold my grip on his arm as take the remains of my anti-me bb sword and shove it in his eyes making him scream in pain before I pull back but at the same time I'm in pain from the hot lazer like blade in my chest.

Me: "This is the end SHIRO".

I shout his name and shove the remains of my anti-me bb in his chest which makes him slowly crumble away as I let go of his hand and stumble back as I see him finally die before I pull the blade out of my chest and drop it to the ground before walking towards Koro-Sensei and Heather's location but the damage to my body makes me a little slow.

Me: "Just....a.....little......longer".

My form turns back to normal as I fall to the ground as the blood pours out of my body and I lose consciousness.

To Koro-Sensei and Heather

Heather and Koro-Sensei are in the middle of their battle when Heather senses something was wrong but the creature before them makes it impossible to get away as it tries to smack Heather but she cuts the tentacle off but it used another to attack her from behind as Koro-Sensei was also struggling to hold it back.

Heather: "This thing is tough and smart but it's still going to die".

Heather used her armourment ability to coat her sword and make it tougher as she rushed at it slicing off tentacle after tentacle but when she got close enough she was about to stike when it sprouts another tentacle which goes straight through her knock her back into a tree.

Koro-Sensei: "Miss L/n".

Koro-Sensei managed to get free of the combact for a moment but it was only a small moment as it grabbed him and throws him into a tree as he starts feeling the damage from the long battle. The creature was about to strike before it was shot in the arm causing it to stop as both Irina and Karasuma appear with anti-me bb bullets but Heather was slow to getting up because of her injury.

Karasuma: "Sorry we are late but we had to gather up some gear".

Irina: "No one kills the octopus but us you hear me squid face".

The creature was a little confused at the sudden change to the battle but didn't stop it from wrapping it's tentacles around it's self followed but whipping it's self with two more tentacles which confused everyone.

Koro-Sensei: "TAKE COVER".

Koro-Sensei warned them but it was too late as the creature suddenly burst free and tentacles were flying everywhere destroying everything as Karasuma and Irina were knock back while Heather was hit into a tree repeatedly while Koro-Sensei dodges to the best of his ability but even he was hit by a few of them before the barrage calms down and the creature stood in the centre of the carnage as everyone was down.

It goes to finish off Koro-Sensei but a sudden blade came flying past it making it stop and see you standing there a little hurt and weak but very much alive.

Me: "This fight isn't over yet ugly".