Chapter 5

After you had the wait of a whole building dropped on top of you the sound of sirens caught your ear as you pop up from the rubble but your shirt was destroyed but you decide to run away not wanting to let people ask questions.

Me: *That bastard is insane*.

I managed to get back to the hotel where Karasuma and Irina saw me and rushed over as Koro-Sensei soon follows but when they ask what happened to me I just head to my room ignoring them but after I enter the room I look out at the window and wonder if my wish is now out of reach.

Me: "I am weak".

I soon hear the sound of my door open and when I look at who was entering my room I saw it was Irina but she seems upset.

Me: "Is something wrong Irina".

Irina: "Why are you not telling us the truth?".

Me: "Because it's none of your business and after today I refuse to put any of you in danger besides I'm going to quit this little act".

Irina: "So your just going to leave and what fight?".

Me: "....".

Irina: "I need to know if I told you I have feelings for you would you stay?".

I looked at her and knew she was serious as her eyes show no sign of deception I was going to lie and say she means nothing to me but my body moved on it's own and walks towards her before pulling her into a hug.

Me: "Why are you able to break me?".

Irina: "....".

Me: "I try not to think about you but I do and even when I thought I was done with the hope of loving someone I find you stole my heart but I don't know if I'm worth of you".

Irina: "You have been alone for a long time but I please don't leave if your on a journey then let me take it with you".

As the sun slowly sets I look into Irina's eyes as she looks into mine and we both slowly move our faces closer before we lock our lips together and soon we both lower ourselves on to the bed as we are locked in the passion of each other.

[WARNING LEMON]

I run my hand down Irina until I reach the bottom of her top and slip my hand under and move it up towards her breast which I begin to squeeze making her moan through our kiss but I soon lifted it above her breasts and remove her bra before breaking the kiss only to start sucking on her breasts making her moan louder.

Irina: "Ah".

Irina was moaning as I slip my hand into her pants and press my fingers into her pussy making her scream before she used her assassin skills to flip us and she wasted no time removing her top and bra as I do the same but we don't stop there as she got off me and we both stip until we are naked.

Me: "I hope your ready for heaven Irina".

Irina doesn't answer but instead shoves me on the bed and was quick to shove my dick in her mouth and I feel her tongue go up and down as she licks it like a lolipop and it was amazing I placed my hand on her head making her take my dick deeper into her mouth.

Me: "IRINA YOUR TOO GOOD AT THIS".

I was quick to bust as I release my cum deep down her throat and her eyes were full of pleasure as she pulls back with a pop but she let her guard down and she would soon learn the price of that mistake as grab her and flip us so I was the one in control.

Me: "Time to give you heaven Irina".

I line my dick up with her pussy and quickly thrust into her and I was going to wait but Irina tells me to go on it seems she has a thing for pain so I deliver and begin my thrust and a strong pace making the bed bang against the wall.

Irina: "OH GOD DON'T STOP".

Me: "NO PLANNING TO".

I push even deeper into her to the point she actually claws my back from the pleasure but we were both becoming close to our limit but I decide to be evil and pull out making Irina complain before I flip her on to her stomach and push myself in again and she moans like a whore.

Irina: "YES YES YES RIGHT THERE COME ON FUCK ME MAKE ME YOUR SLUT OH PLEASE".

Me: "IRINA I'M CLOSE".

Irina: "ME TOO".

We both reach the end as she orgasms over my dick as I pump my hot seed into her womb and as we came down from our high we fell next to each other in pure bliss before falling into a deep sleep.

[LEMON ENDS]

But things were about to pick up as Jason was preparing his next move but whatever it is I will face it head on because I have friends and I also have someone I wish to stay with.

To Jason

Jason: *I think my test subject needs a little more of a push*.

???: "He is weaker than me".

Jason: "Oh yes but I believe he will become the perfect object for your evolution".

???: "Evolution".

Jason: *I wonder just how far can I push you F/n in the end your just a tool for me to use as I see fit*.

Jason and his alley walk away to prepare for their next move as you and Irina sleep.