The first day

I have just moved to West Field High and already people look at me weirdly.
It's my first day here and I'm so nervous, but I think I already have the school group system worked out. There's the popular group that hangs near the oval, the nerds that sits next to the maths room, the musical group that sits near the netball/basketball courts, and the outsiders which is just me.
The school uniform is a short skirt, white top and I green tie.
The first class I had was English, my favourite. I am assigned to sit next to this girl called Amy Young. She is one of the populars and she is so bitchy. She was trying to work me out all period asking me who I am and where I'm from but I'm too shy to even speak to her, and just stay quite during that lesson.
Next period was sport. I hated this subject. We went into the gym and waited for the teacher to make the class role. " Ainsley fray " the teacher called " here miss" she replied " Avery Green"
She called out " yes" I called back
" Ahhhhh welcome to West Field, I hope that you have had a great day so far" she kindly said " Thank you miss " I say, blushing a little, next on the role
Was Kai Reid, I don't know why but he looked very proud when his named got called and everyone seemed to be almost cheering for him, not to mention all the girls drooling over him. After he told the teacher that he was here he looked over at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen, I smile back but quickly turn my head so He doesn't see me blush.
" First game is basketball, captains are Kai Reid and Seth Whitely, lets go, lets go! " The teacher announced.
" I choose Avery " said Kai
" Okay then, I will choose May "
They kept choosing until there was none left then we began.
There was a lot of yelling and I got distracted by on of the teachers yelling at Seth for foul play and I got hit by the ball
" Are you okay ? " Asked Kai
" Yer I'm okay, thanks "
He helped me up and started to get back in to the game.
It was a long 30 minutes but the bell rang just in time. I was done with basketball.
I grabbed my bag and sat up against the wall. I ate an apple and a healthy wrap. I was just about to eat when Amy and her " posy " came around the corner and started to laugh at me " what did I honestly did to deserve this?" I thought to myself
The bell rang for 3rd period and I had only gotten through half of my wrap.
*sigh* " Science " I said to myself so I headed to the Science lab.
I walk In the door and saw Kai and Seth arguing over who won the basketball game last period, I rolled my eyes and heading towards a bench.
Kai was trying to be a smart ass and asking stupid questions then looked at me to make sure that I was paying attention. I ended up sitting out on the lesson and started to draw.
With 10 minutes to go Kai came up to me and said " so Avery you're into art? I like it to " them takes my pen off me and draws a heart on my page and signs it. I smile and sign it to, then he smiles and walks off
Finally the bell rang and I quickly packed up my stuff and ran out the door.
I sat myself down in the same spot where I sat at recess and started to eat. And from where I'm sitting I have a perfect view of Kai, Seth, Adam and Harvey playing basketball. I ended up watching them the whole time.
The bell for 5th period and I was so excited " art! " somehow Kai over heard me and started to laugh. I blushed and just walked off. I was in the middle of drawing a portrait when Seth comes up and says " so you and Kai huh, well it's been a while since he's dated anyone so he might be a little bit fridget "
" Um...... We aren't dating Seth"
"Yer I know that but just in case "
I spent that whole period trying to figure out what he meant.
6th period was maths.
I turned up and the classroom was packed full of bitches. I was trying to stay quite but one of Amy's friends Brittany kept teasing my about my weight ( because I'm anorexic ) I walked up to her and punched her in the face, dead centre.
I got sent out of the room but It was so worth it because it was the best thing I have done all day.
Home time and I'm walking home by myself. I see Kai in the hallway and walk straight past him. On my way home I got jumped by the populars and then I realised that I wasn't going to fit in.