Kai help!

I was in the back of the car with two other guys. I was so scared. I looked around the car and I saw a few guns lying around so I didn't want to argue with them.
" where are you taking me ?" I asked
" some place where Kai will know exactly where you are and try to save you" said the driver.
" don't hurt Kai!, look I don't know what Kai did but is it really that bad?" I said
" yes miss, do you know of his special talents?"
The guy sitting next to me asked.
" yes, what does that have to do with anything?" I replied.
" well miss, we all have the same talents, and when we needed him the most......he abandoned us and injured us badly trying to defend himself." Said the driver.
I stayed quite, thinking about Kai, and what the gang will do to him.
" what's going to happen to Kai?, will he defend himself or me?, is he going to find me?
It was quite a long car trip, and we came across a huge, dark, broken down old house.
" have you and Kai ever held hands?" Asked the guy on my left.
" yeah, why?"
" he will no exactly where to find you. You see when one of our kind makes contact with a normal human with really emotions we have super human senses. We can hear exactly who we want to hear, and smell what ever we want, and hear up to 100 kilometres away."
" why didn't he tell me?" I thought to myself.
The people on both sides on me pushed me into a dark room. There was no service so I couldn't call for help, all I could do was sit and wait for Kai to come and get me.